The Student Room Group

Track is online!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

I was so scared to check... I honestly sat there with my hand on the mouse for a minute too scared to click it... :biggrin: But I got into my firm, so, so happy. :smile:
Original post by karolina337
I was so scared to check... I honestly sat there with my hand on the mouse for a minute too scared to click it... :biggrin: But I got into my firm, so, so happy. :smile:

Great news! Congratulations :biggrin:
I got in!! :biggrin:
Reply 23
Well done everyone how got in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karolina337

Congratulations!
Reply 25
Got into my firm :smile: Surprised at how early Track was online :tongue:
Congrats to all those who got in :h:
Original post by theperformer
Lincoln for Law

Congratulations & massive well done!

We're really pleased for you :smile:

Ben - Lincoln Media Production Graduate - Online Media Developer
Original post by *-*.
Got into my firm :smile: Surprised at how early Track was online :tongue:

Congrats :smile:
Got into leeds for politics! Missed an A in politics because i messed up one exam real bad, but got an A* elsewhere to make up for it I guess! :-)
Reply 30
Rejected from both... A D E, can't believe I messed up so bad :frown:
Original post by Sirelis

There are still things you could do in clearing, dont give up yet:smile: what degree course were you wanting to do?
Reply 32
Original post by claireestelle
There are still things you could do in clearing, dont give up yet:smile: what degree course were you wanting to do?

Economics, The A was in economics but I guess that doesn't really help :/
Original post by Sirelis

Have you seen if you can get into foundation entry somewhere through clearing just in case?
Reply 34
Original post by claireestelle
Have you seen if you can get into foundation entry somewhere through clearing just in case?

I've looked through clearing a little but I don't think I've seen foundation entry anywhere :redface:
Original post by Sirelis

Try not to be to disheartened.! I'd recommend visiting the UCAS website and seeing what else is available. What course are you thinking of?

If you require further information or advice please PM me or contact us on 03004562666.

Best of luck and keep positive!
Original post by Sirelis

Don't give up Sirelis!

I've just spoken to our advisors for you and they've recommended that you should give us a ring. I know we've got spaces available so you never know! :smile:

Our number is 01522 886622 or DM us your number and we'll speak to you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending