The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Accommodation at QMUL following clearing acceptance

Any chance of getting accommodation?
Original post by G.Sabzi

In the same boat as you - have you found any answers yet?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
I've heard nothing, also in the same position :/ got an email which let me sign up to accommodation but i've heard nothing
Original post by G.Sabzi

Original post by BPickering
In the same boat as you - have you found any answers yet?

Original post by hdisjdo
I've heard nothing, also in the same position :/ got an email which let me sign up to accommodation but i've heard nothing

Unlikely...if you live within M25 almost no chance except under certain circumstances. QM has very little accommodation compared to other universities. Some places open up later, they keep opening up till the beginning of next semester.
Reply 4
Original post by Iqbal007
Unlikely...if you live within M25 almost no chance except under certain circumstances. QM has very little accommodation compared to other universities. Some places open up later, they keep opening up till the beginning of next semester.

I'm from Birmingham :/ I'm hoping that'll count for something but I don't know how long I should be expected to wait....thanks though
Original post by hdisjdo
I'm from Birmingham :/ I'm hoping that'll count for something but I don't know how long I should be expected to wait....thanks though

That should..........however be prepared to find people to get a house with, a lot of people on the freshers facebook, etc are probably already have began getting groups together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending