The Student Room Group

Cambridge Freshers Thread 2015

Congratulations :party:

This a thread for all those whose offers have been confirmed and who will be heading off to Cambridge later on this year!

Chat away and celebrate :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Reply 2
Omg I can't believe I met my offer!
Original post by a123a
Omg I can't believe I met my offer!

When will you know the college? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Rhetorical Hips
When will you know the college? :smile:

I got an email today saying that tomorrow afternoon I'll find out which college I got into.
:biggrin:
How did you get on?
Original post by a123a
I got an email today saying that tomorrow afternoon I'll find out which college I got into.
:biggrin:
How did you get on?

Made the offer!

Perhaps it will be Caius? Admissions website shows they're below their quota for this year :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Rhetorical Hips
Made the offer!

Perhaps it will be Caius? Admissions website shows they're below their quota for this year :biggrin:

Well done!
That would be so good, I would love to go to that college!
I'm in for MML at Catz!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Eugh been greeted at home by a Financial Freshers pack from Emma basically asking me to sign my life away and send them £1610 by September 7th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 10
Original post by Mini-Me
Eugh been greeted at home by a Financial Freshers pack from Emma basically asking me to sign my life away and send them £1610 by September 7th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch! Can I ask what that's all for? Haven't had anything through from mine haha
Original post by james197
Ouch! Can I ask what that's all for? Haven't had anything through from mine haha

It's a "prepayment" deposity thingy that we get back at the end of our degree/taken off our last college bill. Just a right pain basically
Anyone going to the Cambridge meet up events next month??
Reply 13
Original post by Mini-Me
It's a "prepayment" deposity thingy that we get back at the end of our degree/taken off our last college bill. Just a right pain basically

And if we drop out/get kicked out/are forced to leave for whatever reason?
congrats everyone!! hope to see you all cycling around cambridge soon :wink:
That I do not know :/
So glad I can actually type here now! Got into medicine at downing so looking forward to see you fellow downing-ers at freshers week!!!!!
So know everyone finally knows that they will be going to Cambridge! I've been waiting since January for things to get going.
Reply 18
Now I need to get a decent bike.
Now I need to learn how to ride a bike.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending