The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester 2015 Freshers Page!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nicolegillespie_
Hi I'm in Owens Park Fallowfield standard room with catered and am looking for a room swap to basically anything self catered if anyone's interested??

Posted from TSR Mobile

heeeey I'd like to swap, my accommodation is self-catered (Whitworth Park) if you'd like to go there instead?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
heyy..
im doing MSc. in Manufacturing and got an offer for opal halls...anyone else staying at opal halls?
I have an ensuite self-catered room in Burkhardt house which is in Victoria Park but right near the oxford road so good for buses and near some city campus accommodation. I'm looking to swap for one in either Richmond Park, Sheavyn House or Oak House
Hi guys, I'm studying geography and I'm straying in Sheavyn House. Anybody else?
Original post by Gaby.
Have you tried that fb page, I found a couple of flatmates through that. :smile: We're just looking for some others so we can arrange some fresher's events.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've tried a few but no luck! Ah well pretty excited to meet everyone anyway.
Studying History :smile: A tad nervous I'll admit! Any one else?
Anyone staying at opal halls?
Hey guys, I'm studying IBFE and staying at Victoria Halls. Anyone else? :smile:
Reply 108
Original post by Olgs
I'm in D:smile: wbu?

I'm in A! :smile: so excited

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 109
Original post by Sunghyunah
Anyone studying Linguistics or got an offer for Wright Robinson hall?

I'm doing Latin and Linguistics!! Do you know when we have to enroll in our optional modules? Do we wait until welcome week?
Reply 110
Original post by Elbob08
I'm in A! :smile: so excited

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same:biggrin: can't wait to move in
Original post by nat214
I'm doing Latin and Linguistics!! Do you know when we have to enroll in our optional modules? Do we wait until welcome week?

I'm doing Linguistics with English Lit and my mandatory modules for Linguistics already take up half of my credits, but I have been wondering about optional modules, I have no idea when or how we choose them!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending