The Student Room Group

Anybody studying Ecology at UEA (Uni of East Anglia)??

Trying to find anyone who is starting UEA's ecology course in September 2015? I thought would be good to contact a few people before the start date....
Reply 1
I realise this is not relevant to this feed so sorry, but thought I might as well ask.. How is it?? Want to do this course at UEA next year and was wondering how you've found it so far? Also if you didn't mind what was your offer for studying here? Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by jess_12
I realise this is not relevant to this feed so sorry, but thought I might as well ask.. How is it?? Want to do this course at UEA next year and was wondering how you've found it so far? Also if you didn't mind what was your offer for studying here? Thank you :biggrin:

Hey 😊
Don't worry about it! The course is amazing, I love it! The way it works is that we do some modules which are done by the school of Biology and some from the school of Environmental Science, and also do a module just for ecology students - there are only 11 of us doing this course this year!! (also we do field trips every Friday afternoon which I think is fab 😁)
I was offered a place for this course if I got ABB, however I actually got BBB and still got in. This I think is all about personal statement, so write a good one! 😁
I hope this helps!
Good luck with the next year!
India 😊
Reply 3
Oh that is so brilliant to hear! Thank you so much for replying. Hope the rest of the course goes well for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending