The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Postgraduate accommodation in Bristol

Hi, I'm starting a PhD at UWE in October and need to find a place to live!! I'd prefer to be in a house/flatshare with other postgrads who are either at UoB or UWE. If anyone else is in the same boat please let me know or if anyone has a spare room going please let me know! I'm looking at areas maybe around Stoke Gifford, Bradley Stoke?? - but open to other areas so long as there is parking!!

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by G.Clayton
Hi, I'm starting a PhD at UWE in October and need to find a place to live!! I'd prefer to be in a house/flatshare with other postgrads who are either at UoB or UWE. If anyone else is in the same boat please let me know or if anyone has a spare room going please let me know! I'm looking at areas maybe around Stoke Gifford, Bradley Stoke?? - but open to other areas so long as there is parking!!

Thanks! :smile:

Hey G.Clayton

If you're looking for a postgraduate style of accommodation take a look at our Water Lane Apartments property, we've got quite a few postgrads living with us this year and we also have parking on site! If you're in Bristol we'd love to have you come down and take a look around :smile:

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/bristol/water-lane-apartments

Have a great day! :smile:

Callum B
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm also starting in UWE soon as a post-grad (but masters) and am in the same boat! Last minute accommodating needed, so let me know also if want to talk further!
Reply 3
Hi, there are a few of us looking to get accommodation together...have a look for the 2015-16 postgraduate group on Facebook :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending