The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

UCAS not updating (BTEC)

Hey there, I've been getting a bit concerned about my UCAS application.

Me and two of my friends have all completed a BTEC extended diploma in music performance. And I'm pretty sure that we've all achieved our requirements on our conditional offer.

This is all good but UCAS hasn't updated and I've also sent over emailed scans of my results yesterday morning. But when I phoned Middlesex they said they couldn't find the email on the system, and when my friend phones about his, they said the same.

What is going on?
Reply 1
Same with me. Got my grades but my sixth form hadn't sent off my results. Been three hours since they did but still not update. Uni's are really busy so dont worry too much :smile:
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Original post by brummy92
Hey there, I've been getting a bit concerned about my UCAS application.

Me and two of my friends have all completed a BTEC extended diploma in music performance. And I'm pretty sure that we've all achieved our requirements on our conditional offer.

This is all good but UCAS hasn't updated and I've also sent over emailed scans of my results yesterday morning. But when I phoned Middlesex they said they couldn't find the email on the system, and when my friend phones about his, they said the same.

What is going on?

Hi Brummy92,

Unfortunately due to the extremely high volume of applications and qualifications we are currently processing through Clearing, it can take some time for responses to arrive.

If you would like to send me a private message here on TSR with your name and UCAS personal ID I'll try to check on the status of your application with our admissions team.

Thanks,
Adam

Middlesex University Official Rep
Reply 3
Original post by Middlesex University
Hi Brummy92,

Unfortunately due to the extremely high volume of applications and qualifications we are currently processing through Clearing, it can take some time for responses to arrive.

If you would like to send me a private message here on TSR with your name and UCAS personal ID I'll try to check on the status of your application with our admissions team.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi Adam, thanks for getting in touch. I've pm'd middlesex with your name in the title. Cheers
Where can I obtain my Student number? I've emailed, but I have got no reply. I need to apply for accommodation.
Original post by ChaosVenom
Where can I obtain my Student number? I've emailed, but I have got no reply. I need to apply for accommodation.

Hi ChaosVenom,

If you've been accepted onto a course at Middlesex you should be able to find your student number on any email communications we have sent you.

If you can't find it please private message me on here with your name and email address, I will try to find out your student number for you.

Thanks,
Adam

I messaged?
Reply 7
I applied through UCAS to join Middlesex university on Accounting and Finance course. I met their offer conditions and sent all the supporting documents. Confirmation letter on UCAS clearly shows I have been accepted on Accounting & Finance Course. However, when Middlesex university emailed details for online enrolment I realised they added foundation year to my course. I contacted unihelp and was told this would be amended in 2-3days. It's now over a week since I first called them. As of now nothing has been done regarding this matter instead they've continued to send me programme details and even online timetable showing I'm on Accounting & Finance WITH foundation year.

I'm getting very frustrated as the timetable for A&F is totally different from the one WITH foundation year.

Please advise.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Benin
I applied through UCAS to join Middlesex university on Accounting and Finance course. I met their offer conditions and sent all the supporting documents. Confirmation letter on UCAS clearly shows I have been accepted on Accounting & Finance Course. However, when Middlesex university emailed details for online enrolment I realised they added foundation year to my course. I contacted unihelp and was told this would be amended in 2-3days. It's now over a week since I first called them. As of now nothing has been done regarding this matter instead they've continued to send me programme details and even online timetable showing I'm on Accounting & Finance WITH foundation year.

I'm getting very frustrated as the timetable for A&F is totally different from the one WITH foundation year.

Please advise.

you need to phone them again, no-one on here can help you
Reply 9
Thank you. I called admissions office and they said as I'm already enrolled student, I should contact unihelp. When I spoke to Unihelp they said because I need foundation year to be taken off, It is admission team who deal with such queries so they put me back to admissions office. Well, It's been like this since 10th September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending