The Student Room Group
University of York
York

University of York - Freshers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by AbiEatock18
Yeah I've bought Goodricke ticket and the Viking raid, you?

I haven't bought any yet, not too sure which ones too buy. What do you recommend
University of York
York
Original post by University of York
Hi there,

Arrivals do depend on college/block as well, you might find this webpage useful: www.york.ac.uk/about/departments/support-and-admin/accommodation/newprospectivestudents/arrivals/

I hope that helps,

Helen

thanky for the help
Reply 282
Hi all im a 2nd year student who has transferred from another University to study here at York. ill be reading Politics and IR :smile:! ill be in constantine!
Original post by OJTolu
I haven't bought any yet, not too sure which ones too buy. What do you recommend

iv got the Viking raid and the Goodricke college tickets, not sure whether to get the big top ticket
Original post by Fats
Hi all im a 2nd year student who has transferred from another University to study here at York. ill be reading Politics and IR :smile:! ill be in constantine!

Hey I'm a first year student studying politics and IR :smile:
Reply 285

Nice to meet you :biggrin:! will you be attending freshers? not sure when i should buy the ticket
Original post by Fats
Nice to meet you :biggrin:! will you be attending freshers? not sure when i should buy the ticket

nice to meet you too :smile:, yeah I am are you? Iv bought a couple already
Hi everyone I'll be studying accounting and management and I am in Derwent college.
Original post by jake-1996
Hi everyone I'll be studying accounting and management and I am in Derwent college.

Hey 😊

Hey, I am doing Politics with IR as well, there seems to be a good group of us :smile:
Original post by Whoyton1
Hey, I am doing Politics with IR as well, there seems to be a good group of us :smile:

Heya 😊

Quick Reply

Latest