Ah so you have some math modules in your course? Yayy
University of York
York
Reply 81
Original post by Shady778
Ah so you have some math modules in your course? Yayy

Maths <3 I hope so!
Original post by ndrinkhill
Hey I'm Nick. I'll be starting my BA in Politics and will be in Lindley in the Halifax college. I'll be going to as many freshers as I can so will hopefully get the chance to speak to a lot of you there. Congrats to everyone else that has made it to York. Let's make it a good en :smile:

Ditto
Hey I'm doing politics and am in Alcuin block E :smile:
Reply 84
Reply 85
Hey there, I'm Jacob and I'll be doing LLB Law this year. I'm gonna be living in Horsfield B in Langwith College. I can't wait to get to know loads of new people around and about and will be centered in Heslington East due to the fact that both my accommodation and department are on that side. I am a huge nerd and would love to meet some likeminded people on here before arriving at York so if you enjoy board gaming, video games, comics, film, TV etc... then please feel free to message. Would love to have some people over for tea due to being in Self-Catered :eating:
Original post by jonnynoctu
Hi guys, I'm studying Biology at York starting this year, and got offered Derwent P Block accommodation. Anyone else doing Biology or in P block?

Hi, I'm doing History and Politics at York this year and I've been allocated to Derwent P Block too - you're the only other person I've seen so far who's also in P Block
Will anybody be in Constantine? :smile:

I'm in C1, shared bathroom unfortunately, but not the end of the world I guess..
Reply 88
Original post by SarahLund
Will anybody be in Constantine? :smile:

I'm in C1, shared bathroom unfortunately, but not the end of the world I guess..

I'm in C2. On the brightside, shared bathrooms in Constantine have only been used for 1 year, so will be in decent condition. Every cloud and all that :wink:
Original post by Kandyan
I'm in C2. On the brightside, shared bathrooms in Constantine have only been used for 1 year, so will be in decent condition. Every cloud and all that :wink:

Im in C2 too :smile: what floor are you on?
Original post by MPKent8934
Hi, I'm doing History and Politics at York this year and I've been allocated to Derwent P Block too - you're the only other person I've seen so far who's also in P Block

Hi! I'm on the ground floor. Have you joined the P block FB group?
Reply 91
Original post by l0lchristina
Im in C2 too :smile: what floor are you on?

4 - the top floor :smile:
Original post by Kandyan

Haha yeah I suppose so. I'm warming up to the idea more and more now, I'm not as bothered about it as I thought I'd be. Looking forward to moving in now! :smile:
Original post by Kandyan
4 - the top floor :smile:

Ah, I'm on the first :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I'm on the ground floor. Have you joined the P block FB group?

I'm on the ground floor too, room 25, what room are you? No I haven't joined yet but I'll do that - I didn't know there was a group specifically for P Block
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm on the ground floor too, room 25, what room are you? No I haven't joined yet but I'll do that - I didn't know there was a group specifically for P Block

Number 13, so you're in the other flat from me. (There's a flat of rooms 9-18, and another of 23-30)

So many things to sort out for freshers :facepalm:
Number 13, so you're in the other flat from me. (There's a flat of rooms 9-18, and another of 23-30)

So many things to sort out for freshers :facepalm:

Oh right, well we won't be too far from each other though.

Yeah I know, I need to do all the finance and IT account stuff, and then decide all I'm going to take 😁 I'm looking forward to moving in now though, and apparently Derwent is really good for social events like freshers!
Anyone in Langwith??
Reply 98
Original post by Jesswhaites
Anyone in Langwith??

Yeah, JWT B, where are you? :P
Oh right, well we won't be too far from each other though.

Yeah I know, I need to do all the finance and IT account stuff, and then decide all I'm going to take 😁 I'm looking forward to moving in now though, and apparently Derwent is really good for social events like freshers!

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it! I kinda gave up on York because I thought I failed Maths, but still got in with ABB somehow, so that was a relief... Hoping that Derwent's reputation for partying and socials is all it's cracked up to be :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest