The Student Room Group

I love Lahore/Punjab!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Tubby Jr
just imagine your crush ignoring you. yeah im like that right now. sucks

Spit some bars to win her over
Lol this derailed quickly.

You guys should check out the Humans of New York page. The photographer is in Pakistan at the moment- he has been through the Northern Areas and Karachi and is now in Lahore. Really breaks a lot of stereotypes about Pakistan.
Original post by Mr Tubby Jr
just imagine your crush ignoring you. yeah im like that right now. sucks

Kim Jong Un? Is that you?
Original post by Inzamam99
Kim Jong Un? Is that you?

oh wow...
Reply 24
Been to Lahore once when I was 8 don't remember much apart from going to Iqbal House (some type of fair ground?) also the zoo! Wish I visited Lahore more often on my trips to Pakistan but my family prefer Islamabad
Original post by szm95
Been to Lahore once when I was 8 don't remember much apart from going to Iqbal House (some type of fair ground?) also the zoo! Wish I visited Lahore more often on my trips to Pakistan but my family prefer Islamabad

Omg I remember going to Shali maar baag in Lahore and Minare Pakistan etc. It was so fun. And I love Islamabad. I have family there too but I prefer Lahore due to its lively spirit. I love Lahore!
Reply 26
Original post by BrokenLife
Omg I remember going to Shali maar baag in Lahore and Minare Pakistan etc. It was so fun. And I love Islamabad. I have family there too but I prefer Lahore due to its lively spirit. I love Lahore!

Are you from Pakistan? Islamabad is a nice clean and fairly calm city, whereas Lahore is the hub of all things fashion and culture (that's why I like Lahore!) Definitely going to visit it next time:biggrin:
Original post by szm95
Are you from Pakistan? Islamabad is a nice clean and fairly calm city, whereas Lahore is the hub of all things fashion and culture (that's why I like Lahore!) Definitely going to visit it next time:biggrin:

Haha of course I am from Pakistan. Absolutely. I'd still chose Lahore over Islamabad. I'm going to Lahore soon! :biggrin:
Reply 28
Haha of course I am from Pakistan. Absolutely. I'd still chose Lahore over Islamabad. I'm going to Lahore soon! :biggrin:

Oh nooo I meant if you are currently in Pakistan :colondollar:
Lucky you! Where are from in Pakistan?
Original post by szm95
Oh nooo I meant if you are currently in Pakistan :colondollar:
Lucky you! Where are from in Pakistan?

Oh lol sorry, I didn't realise. My dad is from faisalabad and mum from Lahore. I'll be visiting Lahore though. Islamabad too. Very excited! :biggrin:
Independence day tomorrow!
:bhangra::happy2::woo:
Reply 31
Oh lol sorry, I didn't realise. My dad is from faisalabad and mum from Lahore. I'll be visiting Lahore though. Islamabad too. Very excited! :biggrin:

Both are very good cities! I went Pakistan earlier on this year stayed there for 4 months :cool: Wanna go backkkkkk:frown:
Original post by Frodokins
Independence day tomorrow!
:bhangra::happy2::woo:

Sohni dharti Allah rakhay kadam kadam abaad Ameen

Dil dil Pakistan
Original post by szm95
Both are very good cities! I went Pakistan earlier on this year stayed there for 4 months :cool: Wanna go backkkkkk:frown:

woah girl you shouldn't be complaining! I'm going to back home after 7 years! However, ome just cannot get enough of Pakistan. :biggrin:
Sohni dharti Allah rakhay kadam kadam abaad Ameen

Dil dil Pakistan

vah vah, zhuberdust :clap2:
Reply 35
woah girl you shouldn't be complaining! I'm going to back home after 7 years! However, ome just cannot get enough of Pakistan. :biggrin:

7 years:eek: I visit Pakistan every other year, plan is to live there soon Insha'Allah! Yeah you are right there is just sooo much to do in Pakistan, once you're there you don't feel like going especially if like me most of your family is there.
Original post by Frodokins
vah vah, zhuberdust :clap2:

Shukriya shukriya! 😁
Original post by szm95
7 years:eek: I visit Pakistan every other year, plan is to live there soon Insha'Allah! Yeah you are right there is just sooo much to do in Pakistan, once you're there you don't feel like going especially if like me most of your family is there.

Absolutely! And I know 7 years is a heck of a time! Hence, I cannot wait till I land on Pak sar zameen. I have so many cousins there ..Will have a great time inshallah. And wow lucky you! Every other year!?
Reply 38

Will be rocking this tomorrow:cool: Got this 3 years ago when I went Pakistan!
Original post by szm95

Will be rocking this tomorrow:cool: Got this 3 years ago when I went Pakistan!

Aww so jealous. I need one too! Just took out my Green and white shalwar kameez to wear tomorrow! 😎

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending