The Student Room Group

Oxford Applicants Stalking Page 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LoveToArgue
I think Univ will be the college I apply to :smile:

Good choice :P
Original post by mattpas
would anyone of you be willing to pay to get your statement checked my someone at Oxford during the course you're applying for?

Nope :smile:
Original post by mrpunchline
Nope :smile:

Tjenare kompis!

mattpas
would anyone of you be willing to pay to get your statement checked my someone at Oxford during the course you're applying for?

Also, reporting for spam. :smile:
Original post by Ivoryfall
Tjenare kompis!

Haha är du också svensk? :smile:
Original post by mrpunchline
Haha är du också svensk? :smile:

Hahaha, nej, men jag har bott i sverige med svenska vänner :smile: Det är bra att heja med svensk folk! <3

Also, it is against board rules to speak in a language not everyone understands, so just to translate, was asked if I'm swedish and I said no but i lived in sweden with swedish friends and it's nice to cheer to swedish folks :smile:

We need to get more people on the Stalking Table!
Reply 45
bump!
Ahhh!
With many people now finalising college choice, receiving predicted grades and soon to be receiving calls to interview and eventually decision outcomes, I have removed the 'View Only' sheet settings, so everyone can now edit their information a lot easier!
So i did an open aplication, and have now been assigned to Pembroke college (the most expensive one :/ ) not quite sure how im feeling right now
Original post by Emmalaura1
So i did an open aplication, and have now been assigned to Pembroke college (the most expensive one :/ ) not quite sure how im feeling right now

Well all accomodation is expensive in Oxford. besides, if you weren't willing to pay for such expensive accomodation, why would you have an open application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending