The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Anyone here going to be living in Battersea Court this September (2015) ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Just to confirm how many people are going to be on each floor.
Also say for example battersea Spier's, how many people are going to be in the whole building.

Thank you for providing an in depth answer. So, will I have access to 3 toilets, 3 showers on my floor and not access to say a different floors kitchen, shower toilets.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by imUzair
Just to confirm how many people are going to be on each floor.
Also say for example battersea Spier's, how many people are going to be in the whole building.

Thank you for providing an in depth answer. So, will I have access to 3 toilets, 3 showers on my floor and not access to say a different floors kitchen, shower toilets.

Uzair take a look at this,, it's a full list of accommodation and facilities. Hope it helps :h:
Reply 22
Original post by anastasiasophia
Uzair take a look at this,, it's a full list of accommodation and facilities. Hope it helps :h:

thank you, thats absolutely brilliant
Reply 23
I'm in Tate House 4-10!
Reply 24
I finally have mine: Tate flat 0 room 8! Anyone else from Tate 0?
Reply 25
Original post by takha
everyone will be able to move in on 26th but is everyone staying in the dorm from that day or you go back home that day?

Nah, once I'm in digs I'll be staying, there'd be no point in going all the way home just to come back on monday!
Reply 26
Anyone else in rawson?! Also what freshers tickets have everyone bought :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by aw2105

I'm rawson - what floor are you? I haven't bought any freshers tickets yet - I'm waiting for them to go on individual sale on the 15th.

Is anyone thinking of going into Guidord one night or is everyone planning on only going to uni events??
Reply 28
Original post by Babbs
I'm rawson - what floor are you? I haven't bought any freshers tickets yet - I'm waiting for them to go on individual sale on the 15th.

Is anyone thinking of going into Guidord one night or is everyone planning on only going to uni events??

Im on floor 1! And I've bought the wristband but I'll wait to see what everyone else is doing:smile:
Reply 29
Original post by aw2105

Battersea Rawson, 1-11! :smile:
Original post by anastasiasophia
Oh heyyy! Snap I'll be in Spiers too. Nice to hear from you! We might be in some lectures then :biggrin:
I don't know the room or floor yet but will do next week. Do you know yours?

Hey I'm Battersea Spiers first floor!! There's 3 of us already and we are trying to find our other 11 flat mates haha
Reply 31
Original post by Louiseflorence
Hey I'm Battersea Spiers first floor!! There's 3 of us already and we are trying to find our other 11 flat mates haha

Hi I'm also Speirs first floor :smile:
Original post by Gavinw
Hi I'm also Speirs first floor :smile:

Oh that's great! Add me on Facebook (my name is the same) and meet the others haha
Reply 33
Original post by Louiseflorence
Oh that's great! Add me on Facebook (my name is the same) and meet the others haha

Okay done :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by yamsy
Battersea Rawson, 1-11! :smile:

Hi! There's a few of us on Facebook who have a chat for people on floor one in Rawson house. Can I add you on Facebook to join?? :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by ells1996
Hi! There's a few of us on Facebook who have a chat for people on floor one in Rawson house. Can I add you on Facebook to join?? :smile:

Hi! I'm on floor one aswell! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest