The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

accommodation

I'm studying education studies and psychology in September and it's on the Clifton campus. Am I better off applying for Clifton campus accommodation or city centre?
Reply 1
If you want to be nearr to the night life i reccommened the city centre. I have a Room available in the heart of the city centre , shared with 6 other house mates at £95 a week and its alot nicer than uni accommodation
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
personal message me if youre interested!
Reply 4
Yeah but I would also like to be close to lectures etc. Thanks for the offer but I'm a first year so will be moving into halls
you will need to ring accommodation asap to see what accommodation is left. But I wouls deffo go for on campus if you can.
Original post by katelou96
Yeah but I would also like to be close to lectures etc. Thanks for the offer but I'm a first year so will be moving into halls

Hi katelou96, I would like to offer you to take over my contract. It is a great accmmodation to First Year students according to their experiences. It is an ensuite study bed room in Goldsmith Court in a flat of 4 persons (the other 3 are females), which is 5 mins walk away from NTU. It is newly renovated and is furnished, charged at 100 pounds per week, that include utilities with WIFI and broadband and content insurance. You will be sharing kitchen/diner as well as TV and a laundry room with your flatmates. It is well-equipped with CCTV and hence is very safe even at night. Do let me know if you or you have friends who are interested. Thank you. : )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending