The Student Room Group
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website

University of Law Freshers 2015

Big congratulations if you're coming to University of Law this year!!

This thread is the best place for you all to start meeting and chatting with one another before you all begin your incredible uni years!
Reply 1
Hi I just got a place through clearing for The University of Law.. I chose the Manchester campus - anyone else going to be studying at manchester unievrsity of law this year?
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey Guys i got accepted to study at the london bloomsbury campus . Lookin forward :smile:
hi, anyone at the Birmingham campus?
Anyone at the Leeds campus?
Reply 5
Hi, I'll be at the Birmingham campus!
Hey guys, does any know if this uni is reputable? It's not even on any of the league tables and I've only just heard about it today.
Depending on what everyone wants out of a law degree, it will be extremely difficult to secure a TC with any city firm if you did not read law from a highly ranked uni.
Reply 7
I am!
HI guys, I'll be studying at the Birmingham campus this September! If anyone else is too feel free to get in touch so we can get to know each other before we start :smile: Also, has anyone received any emails from the Uni about term dates or anything like that? I haven't yet :/
Reply 9
I'm going to study at the Bloomsbury campus!!
I'm at the leeds campus!
Reply 11
Do you have your class details yet?
Reply 12
Original post by Paul293
Do you have your class details yet?

Hi Paul
You will find everything on ELITE.
Reply 13
I was just wondering whether there are any freshers week type events for post-grad students? (GDL/LPC/BPTC). I'll be studying at the Manchester campus. Thanks!
Hi guys i was wondering if someone could help, i just transferred from the Guildford to the Bloomsbury campus and still have not received my induction week timetable? Could someone tell me when enrolment is tomorrow at the Bloomsbury campus?
Original post by TSweety
Hey Guys i got accepted to study at the london bloomsbury campus . Lookin forward :smile:

Hii could you please tell me when enrolment is tomorrow?
Hii could you please tell me when enrolment is tomorrow?
Original post by Paul293
I'm going to study at the Bloomsbury campus!!
Reply 17
Hi, going to start GDL at Moorgate centre. Anyone is going to the International Introduction Day this Saturday?
Contact Student Services at Manchester: [email protected] / 01483 216225. They will be able to give you more information.
Hi everybody! I'm currently applying to study the LLB course next year in the University of Law. I'm very confused with the term dates, whether the uni has holidays or not. On the university's website has mentioned that each term consists of 9 weeks of teaching weeks and 3 weeks of assessment & revision weeks. So it seems like it doesn't have Easter holiday.It would be grateful, if anyone can answer my question. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending