The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University London Freshers 2015

Big congratulations if you're coming to City University London this year!!

This thread is the best place for you all to start meeting and chatting with one another before you all begin your incredible uni years!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got in for Law (M100) and I am so excited! Congratulations to all!
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Starting BEng with Hons in Biomedical Engineering! Congrats to all! :smile:
Reply 3
I got accepted to study psychology !!! :biggrin:
I got accepted to Study Law (M100)! So excited!! Well done everyone!
I got accepted to study Investment and FRM - Will see you all there!
Reply 6
Got accepted to study computer science :smile:
Congrats to all who got in! I will be studying Business Computing Systems so hope to see ya all in September!
Original post by DanAngelou
Starting BEng with Hons in Biomedical Engineering! Congrats to all! :smile:

Biomedical engineering here!!😊
Reply 9
Got into Speech and Language therapy :smile: because I went through clearing I'm worried I won't be able to get any accommodation, does anyone have any advice?
Reply 10
i have the same problem ahaha^
Original post by toriaw2
Got into Speech and Language therapy :smile: because I went through clearing I'm worried I won't be able to get any accommodation, does anyone have any advice?

I'm worried as well :/ I'm not covered by the "guaranteed scheme" because I chose City as my insurance. After I found out City accepted me yesterday, i rang up the accommodation team using their number on the website and they sent me emails and things to fill in for both uni and private accommodation. I'm not sure what else to do-so i'm just waiting to hear back and hoping I get somewhere!!
Reply 12
Original post by harrimay123
I'm worried as well :/ I'm not covered by the "guaranteed scheme" because I chose City as my insurance. After I found out City accepted me yesterday, i rang up the accommodation team using their number on the website and they sent me emails and things to fill in for both uni and private accommodation. I'm not sure what else to do-so i'm just waiting to hear back and hoping I get somewhere!!

I rang them up and did the same as you I guess it's just a waiting game then! It's nice to know someone else is in the same boat :smile:
Reply 13
I got accepted for Bsc Mathematics and Finance :smile:
Original post by qtb4
I got accepted for Bsc Mathematics and Finance :smile:

same lool, see you soon lmao
Reply 15
Got accepted for optometry
Whose going freshers week?
Reply 16
Original post by Jaz_ace
Got accepted for optometry
Whose going freshers week?

Same! when is freshers week?
Reply 17
I'll be doing sociology and criminology and don't know anyone going there from my area😁
Reply 18
Original post by ZQ110
Same! when is freshers week?

Think it starts around 21st sept
Reply 19
hahaha 23rd sep is freshers day. i heard eid is on the same day haha. looks like a no from me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending