The Student Room Group

Is it possible to go from BBCC to AAB/ABB in A2? & ADVICE?

I got my results today and got BBCC! I was pleased with that considering I started revision quite late (the B's were in English and Media) however the C was in photography and sociology (which I was sort of expecting as I messed up one of the high markers) but does anybody know whether it will be possible for me to up my grades next year? I really want to get into my first university choice!! Any advice on how to do so? And how will my predicted grades work now?
Original post by fallingleaves97
I got my results today and got BBCC! I was pleased with that considering I started revision quite late (the B's were in English and Media) however the C was in photography and sociology (which I was sort of expecting as I messed up one of the high markers) but does anybody know whether it will be possible for me to up my grades next year? I really want to get into my first university choice!! Any advice on how to do so? And how will my predicted grades work now?

Your predicted grades should be one above your achieved grades at AS-level :yep: . Through natural progression, you will end up in a better working routine and revise smarter and harder throughout the year, so your grades should rise. Just remember to do work outside of the 'cramming' period - this will significantly improve your chances :tongue:

If you're worried about your predicted grades, get in touch with your Exams Officer and air your worries with them :smile:
Bump
Original post by Nirgilis
Your predicted grades should be one above your achieved grades at AS-level :yep: . Through natural progression, you will end up in a better working routine and revise smarter and harder throughout the year, so your grades should rise. Just remember to do work outside of the 'cramming' period - this will significantly improve your chances :tongue:

If you're worried about your predicted grades, get in touch with your Exams Officer and air your worries with them :smile:

Thanks for the advice! I have already ordered a revision guide for A2 sociology :smile: so keen to get a B or even an A in sociology
Original post by fallingleaves97
Thanks for the advice! I have already ordered a revision guide for A2 sociology :smile: so keen to get a B or even an A in sociology

Good for you :biggrin:

Keep your eye on the prize throughout the year :wink: . It will keep you on track :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest