The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i wouldn't really want to go to a TSR party. especially if i had to go.. (deep intake of breath) NORTH.

urgh.
Reply 21
Heh, Scotland has a helluva lot better things in comparision to England, in most cases. It's true.
BloodBrother
Heh, Scotland has a helluva lot better things in comparision to England, in most cases. It's true.

Yeah right, Scotland is a dump.

Reply 23
Oh no, is this thread still going... *sigh*
Reply 24
Don the don
Yeah right, Scotland is a dump.

^o)
Reply 25
vector
^o)

Just ignore the silly person :wink:
Reply 26
Dalimyr
Just ignore the silly person :wink:

Will do... They have clearly been completely misinformed :wink:
Reply 27
Scotland is an excellent country... the english guys I saw at Edinburgh uni were extremley entranced by all it's myriad stuff to do... so whoever disses the northern most component of the union is probably just jealous that we have our own parliament.
Reply 28
BloodBrother
Scotland is an excellent country... the english guys I saw at Edinburgh uni were extremley entranced by all it's myriad stuff to do... so whoever disses the northern most component of the union is probably just jealous that we have our own parliament.

Well Wales has the Assembly... Waste of money that was though :frown: Don't know what the Scottish one is like...
Reply 29
Scotland has a "wee pretendy parliament". It makes me cringe.
Reply 30
Yeah... can it just be closed?
Reply 31
wesetters
Yes. You're a sub, so if you click on thread tools, you can close it :smile:

;spank;
That only applies if you're the OP, and Holly isn't the OP
Reply 32
She just wants to close it because she doesn't want me to come, I reckon. How nice.

Seriously though, why don't you invite more people to it than just your friends who are TSR members? That way you could have a big, awesome party that would be a nice break after the exams. Think about that much?
Reply 33
You are one of the rudest people I have ever come across on TSR. A nice end of exam break eh? Only two months late :rolleyes:. May I also ask that you refrain from harassing my friends on msn. Honestly mate, we've no idea who you bloody well are.

Mods, could this thread be closed please?
Reply 34
Holly-AT
You are one of the rudest people I have ever come across on TSR
You're saying that and you've met the likes of Why and Ferrus? :wtf?: :p:

Mods, could this thread be closed please?
Can't say I can see any particular reason in the thread for it to be closed, I'm afraid...if BloodBrother requests it (as he's the OP), I'll do it though :smile:
Reply 35
Rude? I think not. It was just a suggestion. And harassing your friends on MSN? Flash forward your mind to the present. I wasn't even doing any harrassing and its all sorted now.

Nice break from exams, two months ago eh? You are saying you had prelims about a week before Xmas? That if anything deserves an eye rolling.

Why do you have to be so rigidly fixed on avoiding the issue? What's wrong with more than just your friends coming?

And like I said before I am not harrassing her. I am just curious about this do. Didn't know that was a crime.

*EDIT*-Oh wait you meant the May exams. Fair point but what about the english, who will after all be done in June and they need lots of support afterward too, to back them up for their uni bid? Let me guess they aint invited either?
Reply 36
Methinks they know each other :p:
Reply 37
Actually no, I don't think so.
Reply 38
brimstone
Methinks they know each other :p:

Hah, I think not! :p:. This guy has been randomly adding all my friends on msn, and is for some reason desperate to come to my house. Dae have a clue who he is.
Reply 39
Rather persistent isn't he? Like those tossers in clubs that pester the girls when they've specifically told them to bugger off.

Latest

Trending

Trending