When did you get your pre-enrolment email? O.o

Yh i never got one either
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by nmjasdk

Same here...I'm kinda worried. I haven't gotten any sort of correspondence from UCL since my UCAS status confirmed my place there, except for student newsletters. There's a voice in my head saying that it's all been a mistake and I've not really been accepted...

My name is Sarah, and I'm a serial neurotic. Who wants to be my friend? :getmecoat:
Reply 42
Original post by TillyCloves
Hi, I'm Tilly and I'll be studying Neuroscience.

Hi, there! I'm gonna be doing neuroscience too :smile:
Reply 43
i have not heard from them either. its really worrying me now :/ . my name Is Praise Marvine and am going to study pharmacology
Reply 44
Original post by pmm18
i have not heard from them either. its really worrying me now :/ . my name Is Praise Marvine and am going to study pharmacology

I'm Sarah, I'll be doing Pharmacy. Sounds like we'll be having some classes together, then!
Reply 45
Hi! I´m Carmen. I haven´t gotten the pre-enrolment email and I´m also panicking. Glad to see I´m not the only one!
Is anyone going to study Biomedical Sciences?
Reply 46
Original post by whatacrydonnie
I'm Megan and I'm studying Biochemistry :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Megan, I'm Narae and I will be studying Biochemistry as well! :smile: I might be staying at Woodland house what about you?

Ohh, I have questions for everybody, When did you/will you pay the tuition fee? Also how do you pay your accommodation fee? Do accommodation hall send you the invoice for the accommodation fee?

Plz answer meee:colondollar:
Reply 47
Original post by Scappy
Hey Megan, I'm Narae and I will be studying Biochemistry as well! :smile: I might be staying at Woodland house what about you?

Ohh, I have questions for everybody, When did you/will you pay the tuition fee? Also how do you pay your accommodation fee? Do accommodation hall send you the invoice for the accommodation fee?

heey Narae. i have not paid the tuition fee because my fee status is still undetermined. i have to apply for the waiting list as my accommodation was unsuccessful so i dk about that. but i think the portico and new students page helps
Reply 48
Original post by nmjasdk

I got my pre-enrollment mail 3 days ago.

For those who already pre-enrolled, have you got your free copy of Office 365? I can't download mine
Original post by Scappy

Hello! :biggrin: I'll be seeing you when we start in September then :smile: I'm staying at James Lighthill House.
Reply 50
Original post by Scappy

Hi Narae! I'm gonna be staying at Woodland house too - my name is Charlotte. It's a little further out than I wanted but the place looks great!

Anyway, I haven't paid for tuition or accommodation yet but I know you can do it from here: https://payonline.ucl.ac.uk

I think you can pay your tuition fee once you've been invited to pre-enroll.
What freshers events are you guys going to?
Hello! I'm Luke and I'm studying Mathematical Computation. I got my pre-enroll email on Saturday, does anyone know if the contact (formal correspondence) address is supposed to be halls or home address?

Has anyone started buying tickets to freshers events yet? I'm worried about buying tickets for stuff that no one else on my corridor will be going to D:
Original post by RukuTheWolf
Hello! I'm Luke and I'm studying Mathematical Computation. I got my pre-enroll email on Saturday, does anyone know if the contact (formal correspondence) address is supposed to be halls or home address?

It has to be the address of the place where you reside at any particular time so that the university can reach you via mail. For instance, during the term it has to be the halls address, but, in case you decided to go home for the Christmas holidays, you have to update your address on Portico even if it changed for only two or three weeks. :wink:
I like the option of indicating a "future address" so that, on a set date, it updates automatically.
Reply 54
Original post by pmm18
heey Narae. i have not paid the tuition fee because my fee status is still undetermined. i have to apply for the waiting list as my accommodation was unsuccessful so i dk about that. but i think the portico and new students page helps

Thank you for your response pmm18:colondollar: I got an email about the pre-enrolment and I guess I can pay after pre-enrolment (there's 'pay your fee' link if you login with userid to portico). Sadly, I couldn't find any information about paying accommodation fee on portico and new student page:bricks: .

Anyway, good luck with your accommodation!

Original post by whatacrydonnie
Hello! :biggrin: I'll be seeing you when we start in September then :smile: I'm staying at James Lighthill House.

Yeahh see you then!:banana:

Original post by JZ53E
Hi Narae! I'm gonna be staying at Woodland house too - my name is Charlotte. It's a little further out than I wanted but the place looks great!

Anyway, I haven't paid for tuition or accommodation yet but I know you can do it from here: https://payonline.ucl.ac.uk

I think you can pay your tuition fee once you've been invited to pre-enroll.

Hello Charlotte, Nice to meet you! The place seems fantastic but it's quite pricy for me :frown: Well, I am moving in on 20th of Sept so I guess see you theree house-mate:angelblush:.

I got an email of pre-enrolment and you are right! But I am still not sure about the accommodation because I am not sure how much I have to pay :frown: thank you for your reply though!:colone:

You guys are awesome! If anyone knows about accommodation fee stuffs please give me an advice:smile:
Hi I've just come back from holiday so I need to sort out my freshers quick. Can someone share a link where i can buy a wristband (preferably week 2). Much appreciated.

oh yeah my name's Akshay and I will be studying med
Reply 56
thanks Scappy. erm does anyone know when u open a student account with a bank?
Anyone going to their accommodation on the 20th? since 19th is a working day
Reply 58
Original post by Chung224
Anyone going to their accommodation on the 20th? since 19th is a working day

I think most are going on the 19th which is a Saturday, will you not be able to make it then?
Original post by snb1234
I think most are going on the 19th which is a Saturday, will you not be able to make it then?

nope :frown:, parents are off on sunday, the 20th so they cant drive me then

Quick Reply

Latest