Visit website

Swansea Uni Freshers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Heya I'm doingmedial biochemistry:smile:
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by verello12
How long is the Freshers week at Swansea? Is it 1 week or 2 weeks?

I think it's one week 18th-26th I think...
Original post by jamesoneill97
It's really good to find someone doing Geography! Are you doing the BA or the BSc? I applied for accommodation on results day, so I'm hoping for the best. I'd prefer to get somewhere on Singleton Campus or Hendrefoilan Student Village. Bay Campus is a bit too far for my liking. But at this point, I'd be happy with anything!

Same here , considering you were the only person who posted that you were doing geography when i got here,i picked doing BSc , Wbu ? , i totally agree with you on that the bay campus is a bit far I picked up singleton campus as my 1st preference , havent got the email confirming anything yet but thats probs cos its not the 19th yet
Anyone doing engi stuff? o.o
Original post by bigboy241
Medical biochemistry anyone?

ME!!!
Bay campus will be 70% males :colonhash:
Me no likey
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by esjae
I AM! :smile:

..and I am..lolx
Reply 47
Original post by paigewindiate
I'm doing Law🙋🏼 anyone know of any freshers plans yet? Probably a little early but still
Original post by esjae
I AM! :smile:

Original post by andreag67
..and I am..lolx

Ahh nice :smile:, whereabouts are you guys coming from then? x
Original post by Frank-E

I am 11 miles from Swansea, in Port Talbot.x
Reply 49
I am 11 miles from Swansea, in Port Talbot.x

oh thats not too far then, i'm moving from Bristol... any idea what Swansea's like? x
Original post by Frank-E
oh thats not too far then, i'm moving from Bristol... any idea what Swansea's like? x

yes i am there often lol...what you want to know?x
Reply 51
yes i am there often lol...what you want to know?x

just the basics really, what the area is like, nightlife and that sort, oh and whats your facebook? x
area is nice. It is a great city really, with an amazing premier football club for which I have a season ticket...lolx Nightlife is great, student nights on Wednesday, which is always roofed. Lots of nice places to eat, both good value and also a little more exclusive. Plenty of places to shop, very good travel links, a great pool, a very nice theatre...Swansea is a stunning place to be when the weather is nice, we will be based in Singleton Campus, but the new build on Fabien Way looks amazing. But I know law isnt going there, but what we have is superb scenery, amazing for going for walks and looking out over the sea. Mumbles is a short drive away, it is stunning down there in the summer. You will love it there. The law courts are about a 5 minute drive away from uni, so thats convenient as we do spend time there during the course. Where will you be staying?x
Original post by Frank-E

I'm coming from a town called Rugby, near to Coventry in the Midlands! Roughly 3.5 hours away!
Original post by paigewindiate
I'm coming from a town called Rugby, near to Coventry in the Midlands! Roughly 3.5 hours away!

That's not too far from where I'm coming from- Leicester!:biggrin:
If anyone wants to add me on Facebook you're more than welcome! Abbie Boyer I'll be studying zoology and will share lectures with bio sciences! Coming from Leicester!
(Long curly hair) incase you can't find me!
Original post by Mr mysterious

Well hi to the two of you, i look forward to meeting you in Swansea.x
Original post by Mr mysterious

Ah wicked! :biggrin:
Hey any one studying Business Management?
Anyone doing Genetics :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest