The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
hey everyone, i'm going to herts aswell to do Pharmaceutical sciences, hopefully when i pass my exzams, lol...is anyone going to herts to do the same course here or similar.e.g pharmacology/pharmacy????
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 221
ddchunlap
Heyy

When do we apply for accomodation??

All my other friends have recieved accomodation forms from other unis, but i haven't recieved anything from Hertfordshire??

i called the uni yesterday when i skivved skool..hehe, they said they are gonna send out the application form at the end of may....
Hey, I'm Lyssa and I'm going to do Aerospace Systems Engineering. :smile: I need 240 points to get in.

Just thought I'd say hi and such, you all seemed really friendly.

Lyssa
Reply 223
Aero!! Boo!! Hiss!!
DoktaUH
Aero!! Boo!! Hiss!!

Glad you're being nice about it :P

I'm not entirely sure why I chose Aero, I would enjoy any type of Mechanical Engineering I should think, should be interesting though :smile:

Lyssa
Reply 225
IMO If you know much about maths and business, the first year is pretty damn boring. Second year is pretty hectic though apparently, and judging by the lack of posts by Dimexi the third year is chocka :smile:
DoktaUH
IMO If you know much about maths and business, the first year is pretty damn boring. Second year is pretty hectic though apparently, and judging by the lack of posts by Dimexi the third year is chocka :smile:

Well at A Level I'm doing:
Maths [C1-4,S1,M1,],
Further Maths [FP1-2,M2-3,S2,D1] and Physics
I did Business Studies at GCSE (A*).

Does that sound like sufficient grounding?

Lyssa
Reply 227
More than enough maths-wise, i did less than that and was bored out of my mind during AT0 (1st semester). As for the business i think you'll not have any advantage as those sessions are beyond GCSE standard.
That sounds alright then, I'll probably be half forgotton all my maths by the time I get there, it'll be nice to get it refreshed over the first semester. I'm hoping the business side isn't too hard, I enjoyed it at GCSE and it was pretty easy, it's not something I would explicitely choose to do though really.

Lyssa
Mousie_Grr
That sounds alright then, I'll probably be half forgotton all my maths by the time I get there, it'll be nice to get it refreshed over the first semester. I'm hoping the business side isn't too hard, I enjoyed it at GCSE and it was pretty easy, it's not something I would explicitely choose to do though really.

Lyssa

WOOhooo! Aero fresher!! Get you!!:biggrin:
Excellent, well I agree the course did seem to be boring and not worth the effort, but the coursework does build up if you do nothing all year....and it seems that you may be able to handle the business side of things...if you have a good head on you...you will sail through it!:tsr2:
Thank you for the welcome,

I'm really looking forward to the course and general university life, I'm hoping I won't procrastinate as much as I do now. :smile:
Yet another newbie here :biggrin:, got an unconditional provisional offer letter from herts, I'll be taking up Mobile computing hopefully that is, so anyone into it? just wanted to get a head start as to how the course content is. Still having second thoughts of taking it up, so everyone are welcome to shed some light on it.:smile:
Thanks
School Boy Error With Herts... In All Honesty.

Latest

Trending

Trending