The Student Room Group

Clothing Shops for Tall Women

I am a 5'11 girl, who often finds clothes in most regular shops come up short on her. I have had many tops which end up being crop tops and jeans become looking as if they are 3/4 length- as I have had a large (unexpected) growth spurt. Just wondering if anyone know good shops for tall women.
Reply 1
Hey
Im pretty tall myself at 5'10. Ive never had a problem in most high street stores only except with miniskirts they become micro mini!
Asos, Missselfridge, Dorothy perkins all do tall ranges. If a company does petite it will often do tall.
Hope this helps and happy shopping
Lisa
Reply 2
I'm 5'8 and certain shops have tall sections. New Look & Dorothy Perkins in particular, they're good for things like jeans, leggings, maxidress & skirts. And asos too like the above poster said.But I mainly use the regular section unless it's something I particularly need.
Hey try woollenwear clothing store. I have great experience with it. There are many online shops you can try for better experience..
Reply 4
Asos has a huge tall section! Also topshop has one online too xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would echo the recommendations for New Look, ASOS, Dorothy Perkins. Gap I think do lengths for jeans, and possibly skirts? The best tall selection I ever found was with US retailer Old Navy, who offer practically all their clothes in a tall style. The last two times I've been to the States I've gone crazy and stocked up, haha. They are owned by Gap though, hence why they offer the good selection of lengths for their trousers and jeans.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending