The Student Room Group

Advice on my AS grades

So today was a very disappointing day for me I worked really hard throughout the year and I got my results today which I am very disappointed with.

so i got:
physics - C
Maths (C1 Only) - C
Electronics (Btec) - working towards distinction*
Sociology - U

The maths department is horrible at my school the teachers are the worst! Which is the reason they have forced me to do AS maths in 2 years instead the whole a level. I also do one Btec which the school forced me to pick to fit in with they're schedule.

Before saying you should have revised I started revising from January time and If I didn't put the time in or effort I wouldn't have cared but its the fact that I did everything I could but obviously wasn't good enough. I want to study radiography which require an entry requirement of BBB for an offer.

I'm stuck now between retake a levels or to just carry on and retake next year any advice would be good or if any one else is on the same shoes I would really appreciate the feedback to make me feel better :frown:

For physics I done all of the past papers with at least a B but most times getting A's. For maths I got A's and B's on almost all C1 papers and for sociology always got above a D.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest