The Student Room Group

AS results

Hello
I received poor AS grades on results day so I was wondering if there are retakes available starting from September 2015?
Or have they stopped whole year retakes?

Note: its a WHOLE year retake.

Thanks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Ahmed231
Hello
I received poor AS grades on results day so I was wondering if there are retakes available starting from September 2015?

Thanks.

perhaps consider retaking one unit you done bad on instead of the whole alevel since your college might not let you stay due to the spec in september unless you want to do a whole two years with (possibly) entirely different content.
Original post by Ahmed231
Hello

Thanks.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/get-the-facts-gcse-and-a-level-reform/get-the-facts-as-and-a-level-reform

The reform starts this September. You can still retake the whole year, it seems AS Levels are still in place but will not count towards your A2 grades as they do now. A lot of subjects are not included in this reform. If you check the list in the link above, you can see whether your subjects fall into this category.

Quick Reply

Latest