The Student Room Group

If a close guy friend asked you if you would help him learn how to perform oral?

If you had a guy friend who's now in his 20's and done very little in the realm of sex, would you let him go down on you to help him, and instruct him on how to do so properly? Also, for guys who have afriend who happens to be a girl: would you help them if they asked? Don't forget, it's not like you literally have to do stuff with them, just giving advice is more than useful in those situations too! :smile: as long as it's not takin' the p*ss of course xD
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Why can't he get a girlfriend and practice on her?
Reply 2
don't do that.
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
Why can't he get a girlfriend and practice on her?

He's laconic, ungregarious, and unattractive.
I'm pretty sure thats pushing it for a favour. He should lick some walls or something.
If we were friends then yes, maybe. If it was just some random guy, no.
Practice on a yoghurt pot instead. More delicious.
this reminds me of emily and jj from skins
Fair play to the guy for trying
Original post by whydoidothis?
I'm pretty sure thats pushing it for a favour. He should lick some walls or something.

If I had a female friend who's worried about performing badly for a guy she really liked, then I think I'd help her. With set conditions of course
Original post by Ridingmyego
If I had a female friend who's worried about performing badly for a guy she really liked, then I think I'd help her. With set conditions of course

Your too kind mate.
Or your in it for the blowjob.
Original post by The Shed End
Fair play to the guy for trying

I've been offered such an endevour previously, but I felt she could overcome her nerves rather than having to practise oral beforehand, so we didn't do it. Plus we were drunk too
Original post by whydoidothis?
Your too kind mate.
Or your in it for the blowjob.

I wouldn't know man, I've had one and didn't enjoy it very much.
I wouldn't know man, I've had one and didn't enjoy it very much.

Fair enough, thing is females tend to find it creepy if an unattractive guy asked that. But if a unattractive girl asked a guy for help he would probably say yes as they don't tend to care.

Obviously this does not apply to all females/males.
Original post by missaxo
this reminds me of emily and jj from skins

I watched SE3+4 but I can't remember what happens ;( would you enlighten me as to their situation?
Original post by EllainKahlo
If we were friends then yes, maybe. If it was just some random guy, no.

I understand that, I wouldn't let a random girl go down on me

Wow....
you're like a ride or die b***h, like you would do anything to help a friend out even if it's sexual. Like apart from the sexual thing, that's friendship tbh
Original post by ActuallyIDo
Wow....
you're like a ride or die b***h, like you would do anything to help a friend out even if it's sexual. Like apart from the sexual thing, that's friendship tbh

Hahaha! Many people don't forbid sex from friendship, they engage in both simultaneously on occasion. You already know this though.

And in regards to me in particular, I'm practically asexual.
I think I would be extremely creeped out. No offence, but just the thought of any of my guy friends asking me that makes me cringe all the way to the high heavens.
The clue is in the word "friend"

So that's a no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending