The Student Room Group

Do you feel like your exam grades are correct?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I don't believe that my A-Level Philosophy papers were marked correctly. I will be requesting a remark for 3 of the units in the next couple of days (though I still made it into my firm - this is for my own wellbeing).
Reply 41
Original post by meganwd97
deadline is september 17th, i saw someone say the 20th of sept for them. just check

Original post by matty9
I think you should ask your exam department on the day you go back. Just to be sure.

Thank youuu :h:
Original post by HeskeyLAD
All my friends - including me - have got E/U grades in our English Language exam for AQA? AS-level anyway, we all feel as though something has genuinely gone wrong as we are of similar ability and aiming for similar grades.

My friends did bad at AQA English Lang when they were expecting high grades too
Original post by 0123456543210
In one of my exams I did really badly as I was ill and I didn't expected to get anything above C, but ended up with mid B. Moreover, In the second exam for the same subject I have expected full marks, as I have literally memorised and applied the mark scheme, therefore collecting all the marks possible, but ended up with mid B again (marks for both of these exams are perfectly aligned between an A and B boundaries). I will make a request to see the photocopy of my paper and then decide about the remark.

Looking at this, I thought I'd check the result of mine that I think looks odd and I've realised I've been given EXACTLY mid C for both of my modules despite getting straight As throughout the year! I'm going to do exactly the same and request a photocopy then get a tutor to look at it and see what they think
Original post by em-robertss
Looking at this, I thought I'd check the result of mine that I think looks odd and I've realised I've been given EXACTLY mid C for both of my modules despite getting straight As throughout the year! I'm going to do exactly the same and request a photocopy then get a tutor to look at it and see what they think

It just seems like they've lost our work and just picked a random grade (can't complain about the exam I did really badly in though:smile:).
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending