The Student Room Group

The Current Year 13 Chat Thread Mark I 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aph
What does PE fall under? Not really a social science I don't think, not an actual science and not an art @Gingerbread101 help!!!

Also @scrawlx101 does this help? http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-EPQ-GDE-BDY-NOV-2014.PDF There isn't one for this year...

that means i would have got an A* but it says E on my one...
Original post by Aph
What does PE fall under? Not really a social science I don't think, not an actual science and not an art @Gingerbread101 help!!!

Also @scrawlx101 does this help? http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-EPQ-GDE-BDY-NOV-2014.PDF There isn't one for this year...

Hmm, hearing from friends what the course entails, I'd give it a subsection in science :smile:
usycool1
x

Congrats usyboob :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
usycool1
x

This is my official congrats on your blue-ness usyboob :wink:
nirgilis
x

And the lovely Nirgilis :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't see why I was quoted, I'm in the year below!
Reply 85
Original post by Gingerbread101
Hmm, hearing from friends what the course entails, I'd give it a subsection in science :smile:

Ok, I know it is sciencey though it didn't (in my mind at least) fully fit there. Although it doesn't go anywhere else either.
Nirgilis
x

Congrats on the SLship, Nirgillis :h:
Original post by Aph
Ok, I know it is sciencey though it didn't (in my mind at least) fully fit there. Although it doesn't go anywhere else either.

It's actually a mixture of loads of different subjects, it's a much deeper subject than you'd imagine at first glance :yep:
Reply 88
1. Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry
2. A*A*A*A*
3. Computer Science at Uni
4. A job I like
5. No
6. I play a game... (I tried to link it but my post was declined after half an hour)
7. If you are that bothered message me.
Reply 89
Original post by guitaristemily
I don't see why I was quoted, I'm in the year below!

Sorry, I thought you were older:tongue:
It's actually a mixture of loads of different subjects, it's a much deeper subject than you'd imagine at first glance :yep:

Yeah, I've seen some of their work and it is a lot different to how I imagined

If people said like product design, fashion, food tec would that be arts, social science or humanities?
Original post by Aph

its ok - im older than most. my birthdays in october so yeah.
Original post by Aph

Yeah, I've seen some of their work and it is a lot different to how I imagined

If people said like product design, fashion, food tec would that be arts, social science or humanities?

Make a technology strand of Sciences :smile:
@Gingerbread101 Nirgilis's profile picture looks like L from Death Note (Miss him :sad:)
Reply 93
Make a technology strand of Sciences :smile:

Done, thanks:h:

I made the OP and now I'm suddenly going "ohh I should add this, and ooh I forgot that":laugh:
Original post by Aph

I made the OP and now I'm suddenly going "ohh I should add this, and ooh I forgot that":laugh:

You'll be adding things until the end of the year :wink:
@Gingerbread101 @Black Rose @usycool1

Based on the mass of tags, quotes, mentions and whatever else I've just come home to, we should just name this thread the Nirgilis' Appreciation Thread :tongue: :wink:

How are the three of you? :h:
Original post by Aph

Yesh, this is what you have to go through now :colone:
Original post by Black Rose
@Gingerbread101 Nirgilis's profile picture looks like L from Death Note (Miss him :sad:)

Really? :tongue: . I don't see the likeness at all! :lol:
Reply 98

Original post by Black Rose
Yesh, this is what you have to go through now :colone:

No:huff: I recon we'll be on Mk.II by Feb
Original post by Nirgilis
@Gingerbread101 @Black Rose @usycool1

Based on the mass of tags, quotes, mentions and whatever else I've just come home to, we should just name this thread the Nirgilis' Appreciation Thread :tongue: :wink:

How are the three of you? :h:

:rofl: You're just that amazing :adore: :lol:

Rather good, and yourself? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest