The Student Room Group

Graduate medicine entry 2017

Hi guys,

This is a little early but I thought id start a thread for graduate medical applicants into 2017 entry :smile:

im starting my second year of biomedical science and will apply during thirdyear.
Does anyone know which universities they are applying to yet?
Reply 1
Helloo, a little off topic but i was hoping to do medicine in uni but I'm worried about not getting the grades, competition etc and have looked at bio med then transferring to med as an option. Out of curiosity, what gcse and a level grades did you achieve? Thank you
Original post by naduce
Helloo, a little off topic but i was hoping to do medicine in uni but I'm worried about not getting the grades, competition etc and have looked at bio med then transferring to med as an option. Out of curiosity, what gcse and a level grades did you achieve? Thank you

Transferring or doing grad med? Transfers are rare and grad med is even more competitive although yes, the a level requirements are relaxed. It's a good route in but needs careful consideration.
Reply 3
Original post by naduce

my GCSEs were straight As but my alevelswere Bs and Cs which is why im doing graduate medicine

My advice wouod be to work your buttoff ifyour in sixthform and get those As or apply fo graduate medicine if your Alevels are not as strong
Reply 4
--
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending