The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Midnightmemories
Of course we are...

I've reached Donna btw, :giggle:
Ohhh love her, she's hilarious. Favorite companion. :awesome:

Original post by Gingerbread101
Haha, I still haven't figured out why my version looks slightly different to everyone else's- it has less user info at the top of the posts :dontknow:

Really weird, I'd say ask the CT. :dontknow:
Original post by Black Rose
Ohhh love her, she's hilarious. Favorite companion. :awesome:

Really weird, I'd say ask the CT. :dontknow:

I love Donna too, but i haven't gotten around to watching them all before now... :smile:

I think i know, @Gingerbread101. Go into your settings have have a play around and report back.. I think i know whats up... :P
Original post by Midnightmemories

I think i know, @Gingerbread101. Go into your settings have have a play around and report back.. I think i know whats up... :P

Haha I don't think you do, I'm missing one of the settings options, like the actual option to change isn't there- I compared with Pond's :lol:
Haha I don't think you do, I'm missing one of the settings options, like the actual option to change isn't there- I compared with Pond's :lol:

:rofl:

I tried.

Spoiler

Haha, I still haven't figured out why my version looks slightly different to everyone else's- it has less user info at the top of the posts :dontknow:

It's a known bug related to being a mod :rolleyes: . It's on the tech-team's very long list of things to sort out based on what I could spy being in the office :colone:
Hi everyone! Gosh, it's so weird to be in year 12! A year's time and we'll be considering making Uni applications :redface:
- What qualification are you taking?
A Levels!

- What subject/s are you going to be taking?
French, Spanish, Government and Politics and Psychology!

- How do you feel your GCSEs went?
Well, they could have gone worse! I'm a bit disappointed because I don't think I managed to achieve 9A*s and 2As like I was predicted, but I don't feel like I've failed anything or done badly as such! I guess we'll see next Thursday anyway!

-An interesting fact?
I'm currently playing Frenchy in a local production of Grease which starts showing in the theatre on 19th August :biggrin:

Looking forward to this next year!
Original post by BEARichards
Hi everyone! Gosh, it's so weird to be in year 12! A year's time and we'll be considering making Uni applications :redface:
A Levels!

French, Spanish, Government and Politics and Psychology!

Well, they could have gone worse! I'm a bit disappointed because I don't think I managed to achieve 9A*s and 2As like I was predicted, but I don't feel like I've failed anything or done badly as such! I guess we'll see next Thursday anyway!

-An interesting fact?
I'm currently playing Frenchy in a local production of Grease which starts showing in the theatre on 19th August :biggrin:

Looking forward to this next year!

Don't remind me about uni applications haha!! I'm already making my parents feel old tbf :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by Mr...
:lol:
Yep, Statustics :yep:

You sound like a Vanpire :mmm:

oooh, good luck!!

Heheheh, maybe I am...? :mmm:
Reply 68
Original post by Mr...
I jsut reread my post and realised howm poor my typig it :lol:

And you ofc.:biggrin:

:ninja:

:mmm: very poor typig

Thank you :h:
Reply 69
It is quite scary to think that we'll probably be writing our personal statements this time next year and choosing unis. Is anyone going to open days this September/October? I am, after being advised by the two years above me to do that.
Original post by Nirgilis
It's a known bug related to being a mod :rolleyes: . It's on the tech-team's very long list of things to sort out based on what I could spy being in the office :colone:

She can't get onto the old style tsr version though :s-smilie:
Original post by Black Rose
She can't get onto the old style tsr version though :s-smilie:

Go to Account option, then Miscellaneous options, the choose ''The Student Room - old style'' from the drop down list? :s-smilie:

The Magic Roundabout came out 10 years ago...

:redface:mg:
Go to Account option, then Miscellaneous options, the choose ''The Student Room - old style'' from the drop down list? :s-smilie:

That's what I told her, but she sent me a screenshot and she didn't even have the setting, showed her how mine looked :lol: In the new style version, it doesn't have the "thread tools" I think there are more mod tools there (like adding a poll to a thread) but she can't see that.. :dontknow:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 74
Original post by Mr...
I c wot u did thar :colone:

You're welcome :biggrin:

i no rite, how clevr off meh
A levels
English language and literature
Textiles
Business studies
Film studies
Good for most of them,just worried about maths and french
- An interesting fact?
I'm obsessed with TV

Posted from TSR Mobile

That option just doesn't exist for me :rofl:
That option just doesn't exist for me :rofl:

Did you sign up after the old forum style was retired? It might not be an option for all those who sign up with the new style as default :tongue:
Did you sign up after the old forum style was retired? It might not be an option for all those who sign up with the new style as default :tongue:

Possibly :yep:

Spoiler

Possibly :yep:

Spoiler

GCSE or A-level? :tongue:

Latest