The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Insurance Offer and getting accomodation

Got INSURANCE offer from Loughborough.

Does anyone know the process for getting accommodation organised now that I wish to accept the INSURANCE offer?
Original post by offerseeker
Got INSURANCE offer from Loughborough.

Does anyone know the process for getting accommodation organised now that I wish to accept the INSURANCE offer?

Hi offerseeker

Once you've accepted your offer and your place has been confirmed, you'll be able to apply for accommodation from Monday 17th August.

Vicky
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
I have missed my first choice by 3 points and I am waiting for a remark. Loughborough was my insurance and I got in, but I dont want to accept until I receive the remark. Will I have still a chance for an in-campus accomodation? Why does Edexcel take so long!?
Original post by Bajbus
I have missed my first choice by 3 points and I am waiting for a remark. Loughborough was my insurance and I got in, but I dont want to accept until I receive the remark. Will I have still a chance for an in-campus accomodation? Why does Edexcel take so long!?

Hi Bajbus

We can't guarantee that there will be a room available but we do promise to secure you University-allocated accommodation.
It'll be a case of getting in touch with the accommodation centre and seeing what is available when you do have the results of your remark.

VIcky
Reply 4
Thank you, Vicky.
Original post by Bajbus
Thank you, Vicky.

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending