The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JTran38
Alright, thanks for your help. :smile:

The maths papers will be tiered but the English papers won't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shweta9
The maths papers will be tiered but the English papers won't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok
Hey guys , will there be any changes for edexcel IGCSES? If not will it affect IGCSES reputations and recognition? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Futurechemist
Hey guys , will there be any changes for edexcel IGCSES? If not will it affect IGCSES reputations and recognition? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know if they will be any changes made for Edexcel IGCSEs and therefore I would advise you to speak to your teacher(s). However, I do know that the IGCSEs will not feature in the school league tables from 2017, with the other subjects to follow in 2018.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey I'm Grace :smile:
I'm taking biology, chemistry, physics, English (lang+lit), Maths, geography, RS, German, P.E, ECDL for GCSE
Is anyone back at school yet?
Original post by MsGrace
I'm taking biology, chemistry, physics, English (lang+lit), Maths, geography, RS, German, P.E, ECDL for GCSE

:banana:Welcome to the club!:banana: I am going back to school next week Monday. Are you already back? If you are how is it going? :biggrin:
Original post by MsGrace

Welcome Aboard! :wink: . I'm back at school this Thursday.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrMackyTv
:banana:Welcome to the club!:banana: I am going back to school next week Monday. Are you already back? If you are how is it going? :biggrin:

I'm not back just yet:u:

Original post by JTran38
Welcome Aboard! :wink: . I'm back at school this Thursday.

I'm going back Thursday too :biggrin:
School starts for me tomorrow, going to be in year 10
School starts back for me on Thursday😳😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ExplodingStarsss
School starts for me tomorrow, going to be in year 10

Original post by RXMXXKX
School starts back for me on Thursday😳😳Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome Aboard! :biggrin: Seems like most people are starting school tomorrow or on Thursday. What subjects are you doing for your GCSEs?
(edited 8 years ago)
Kind of nervous to go back to school, actually-- now I don't want to go!!!! :frown:
Original post by Gabzinc
Kind of nervous to go back to school, actually-- now I don't want to go!!!! :frown:

I have mixed opinions about going back to school ... As I got my new timetable early, I'm not looking forward to having double computing on Thursday.
Original post by Gabzinc

Same! I'm nervous about whag teachers I am gonna get and who is going to be in my classes. :no:
Original post by JTran38
I have mixed opinions about going back to school ... As I got my new timetable early, I'm not looking forward to having double computing on Thursday.

Double computing! I hope I don't get too much double lessons, it is easy to lose concentration in doubles for me. Lucky you got your timetable early, I have to wait till when we go back on Monday :frown:
Original post by MrMackyTv
Double computing! I hope I don't get too much double lessons, it is easy to lose concentration in doubles for me. Lucky you got your timetable early, I have to wait till when we go back on Monday :frown:

Yeah, I guess I'm kinda lucky to get mine early. The problem I have is that, they've somehow put me in the wrong set for maths when I got a B2/8b. I'm not too keen on the double lessons idea as it's indeed easy to lose concentration.
hmm, about the doubles, in my school we have 3 double lessons everyday :/ its the norm for us...
Original post by Gabzinc
hmm, about the doubles, in my school we have 3 double lessons everyday :/ its the norm for us...

I also have double science as almost all my lessons are doubles. I have one teacher for Chemistry and Physics (my Y9 science teacher) and I've got another one for Biology.
@usycool1 this thread should be sticky(ed) too
Original post by Starlight15
@usycool1 this thread should be sticky(ed) too

Done.

Latest