The Student Room Group

Stuck with what course too choose?

So I just got my AS Level Results and also an A2 result and I am unsure of what course too do at University next year (2016).

After doing horrifically in my AS Levels last year I chose to change my subjects and start fresh (So technically I will be Year 14 when I leave school).
After getting BDEE the first year after changing subjects I have achieved AAB in my AS's (Business, Media and Economics respectively) and a C at A2 History (However I got a U in the final exam due to reading the question wrong, if all goes well this year I should at least have a high B).

So for my A2 results if all goes well I should get A* (Business) A (Media) B (Economics) and a B (History).

I am currently working at Coutts/RBS and have been all of August and I am very interested in taking an Economics or Business focused course and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions if I should go for the broad degree or too be specific (i.e Business Economics and Finance at Loughborough for example).

Thankyou for any help/replies and i'm sorry if this is too wordy it was hard too explain.
Original post by ZackQuinn
So I just got my AS Level Results and also an A2 result and I am unsure of what course too do at University next year (2016).

After doing horrifically in my AS Levels last year I chose to change my subjects and start fresh (So technically I will be Year 14 when I leave school).
After getting BDEE the first year after changing subjects I have achieved AAB in my AS's (Business, Media and Economics respectively) and a C at A2 History (However I got a U in the final exam due to reading the question wrong, if all goes well this year I should at least have a high B).

So for my A2 results if all goes well I should get A* (Business) A (Media) B (Economics) and a B (History).

I am currently working at Coutts/RBS and have been all of August and I am very interested in taking an Economics or Business focused course and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions if I should go for the broad degree or too be specific (i.e Business Economics and Finance at Loughborough for example).

Thankyou for any help/replies and i'm sorry if this is too wordy it was hard too explain.

Hi ZackQuinn,

Congratulations on your results!

I thought I would mention that Kingston have degrees in Business Economics, Financial Economics and Applied Economics which can be joint with a lot of other courses. All of the info is on www.kingston.ac.uk.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Best,

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending