The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"Snazztastic"! :ahee:

Original post by bottled
what can i say. I'm in uni now, but i think i'll try and blend in with "da yout"

We can edit you out of the quote list, if you'd like? Sorry. :tongue:
Original post by BBeyond
where is 3hawk7 these days??

He's still here but he doesn't come online as much. :tongue: At least... I think. He has he same invisibility thingy as you. :K:

@Trihawk7 :colonhash:
Is this for year 10s going into year 11?
Original post by web-girl
What subjects are you taking?
Maths, Triple science, English lit and lang, media studies, RE, Citizenship, Spanish, Geography
What are you hoping to do after finishing Year 11?
College then university to study medicine .
What are your hobbies and interests?
Drawing comics, badminton, surfing the internet, long walks and reading books
How do you feel about Year 11?
Quite nervous, excited and worried at the same time.
What are you most looking forward to in Year 11?
College interviews, buying lots of revision material and results day.
Favourite Subject?
Chemistry and Geography
Favourite Smiley?
:bhangra:

Hey! Welcome to the thread! + I accepted your group join request. :tongue:

I love Chemistry and Geography too! :woo:

Original post by Rigby16
Is this for year 10s going into year 11?

Yes, it is! Welcome to the thread! :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by karmacrunch

He's still here but he doesn't come online as much. :tongue: At least... I think. He has he same invisibility thingy as you. :K:

@Trihawk7 :colonhash:

Oh what an absolute ****head :wink: Get him in here :tongue: What do you mean?
Original post by Mr...

What books do you life :colone:

I read loads but my favorites are autobiographies and biographies. They are life. :bigsmile:

I love Chemistry and Geography too! :woo:

Are you going into year 11 as well. :ahee:
Year 11 is such a scary prospect 😥
We'll all do great though guys! 😀😀 i hope.
Haha i've thankfully/unfortunately finished my GCSE exams and await my results on Thursday then i'm going to college! But I'd like to stay in the thread and help anyone as best as i can who is going into year 11? :P
Loving the shiny new thread feel :ahee: here's hoping we make it out of Year 11 alive!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm always so late with these things... I should probably atleast answer these questions.

I'm taking Triple Science, Geography and Spanish

After year 11 I hope to go to China for a year and learn some Chinese. I might go Korea depending on availability.Also I'll be moving country so I can't wait for that.

I like sleeping a lot, anywhere and everywhere. I don't care. Eating... Are these even hobbies? I also love boxing.
My interests have changed over the year, I'm really interest in Chinese, Korean and Japanese culture.

I have a feeling that I won't like it.

Nothing...

Favourite Subject?
I don't really have one but I would say Spanish because I actually like learning it.

Favourite Smiley?

:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Warning: New TSR member approaching, please excuse its N00biness :smile:

Hi everyone! Since I'm new to the thread, I guess I'll just answer the questions:
I'm taking English Language, English Literature, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, French, Art, ICT and Psychology (I'm studying this independently as I find it interesting). Also, last year I sat the R.E. Short Course exam papers and I will hopefully receiving my results on the first day back to school.
I have absolutely no clue. I'm planning to attend sixth form and go to university and that's as far as I can decide (I am very indecisive :/).
I enjoy playing video games which has lead to my passion in technology. I am also an avid book worm that likes watching Netflix .
I moved from Ireland to England last summer, and so I'm still grasping onto the concept of GCSEs but I'm definitely not as nervous as I was, starting a new school last year :smile: I also am (strangely) excited for Year 11, but I guess that might be because I'm more familiar with the school and feel more prepared.
Well, I'm in the Yearbook Committee at school and I think helping with that will be quite fun.
Favourite Subject? French
Favourite Smiley? :3 (I love cats)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 50
I guess i'm going to take part in this Questionnaire.
Maths, Triple science, English lit and lang, Design&Technology, RE(Did the exams already), French, Geography
Maybe go to my School Sixth Form and stay in a London University then anything can happen from there.
Listening to Music, Roaming YouTube, Watching Football, Gaming, TSR.
Neutral, I'm mentally ready for the challenge..
Prom, results day, sixth form induction day and leaving all the teachers behind
Favourite Subject?
English and Geography
Favourite Smiley?
:happy2:reminds me of Aguero's goal against QPR.
Original post by Mr...

Gooey!:colone:

You're moving country:zomg:

HEYYYY! Yes, I can't wait... This place is making me so sick. How is your holiday going by the way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by web-girl
Are you going into year 11 as well. :ahee:

Yes! :ahee::woo:

Original post by BBeyond
Oh what an absolute ****head :wink: Get him in here :tongue: What do you mean?

@Trihawk7 We're waiting... :colone: :tongue:

If you look by my username there's a green dot with 'online' but your's has 'offline' even though you're online. :tongue:

Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
Loving the shiny new thread feel :ahee: here's hoping we make it out of Year 11 alive!
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's snazztastic. :wink: So much positivity. :':wink: :laugh:
Original post by Rigby16
Haha i've thankfully/unfortunately finished my GCSE exams and await my results on Thursday then i'm going to college! But I'd like to stay in the thread and help anyone as best as i can who is going into year 11? :P

Ah, okay. Good luck for next week then. :biggrin: That's really lovely of you. Thank you! :tongue:
Original post by Gooeychocolate
Also I'll be moving country so I can't wait for that.

:eek3:

Original post by MythicalSprinkle
Warning: New TSR member approaching, please excuse its N00biness :smile:

Hi everyone! Since I'm new to the thread, I guess I'll just answer the questions:
I'm taking English Language, English Literature, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, French, Art, ICT and Psychology (I'm studying this independently as I find it interesting). Also, last year I sat the R.E. Short Course exam papers and I will hopefully receiving my results on the first day back to school.
I have absolutely no clue. I'm planning to attend sixth form and go to university and that's as far as I can decide (I am very indecisive :/).
I enjoy playing video games which has lead to my passion in technology. I am also an avid book worm that likes watching Netflix .
I moved from Ireland to England last summer, and so I'm still grasping onto the concept of GCSEs but I'm definitely not as nervous as I was, starting a new school last year :smile: I also am (strangely) excited for Year 11, but I guess that might be because I'm more familiar with the school and feel more prepared.
Well, I'm in the Yearbook Committee at school and I think helping with that will be quite fun.
Favourite Subject? French
Favourite Smiley? :3 (I love cats)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome to the thread! I'm glad you're feeling more prepared for this year! :biggrin:

likes French. A lot. :mmm:

Original post by 0lut0
I guess i'm going to take part in this Questionnaire.
Maths, Triple science, English lit and lang, Design&Technology, RE(Did the exams already), French, Geography
Maybe go to my School Sixth Form and stay in a London University then anything can happen from there.
Listening to Music, Roaming YouTube, Watching Football, Gaming, TSR.
Neutral, I'm mentally ready for the challenge..
Prom, results day, sixth form induction day and leaving all the teachers behind
Favourite Subject?
English and Geography
Favourite Smiley?
:happy2:reminds me of Aguero's goal against QPR.

Welcome to the thread! Ask any questions, if you have any! :h:
Reply 54
Original post by Mr...
"This place":rofl:

So you're moving to Korea?

How did you find your RE exams?
What music are you into?;ahee:

What books ad did you watch season 3 of OITNB:moon:

Pretty easy I guess the Teachers were stressing us to revise making it look difficult but it was easy.Rap Music obviously and sometimes a little bit of rock.
Original post by Mr...
"This place":rofl:

So you're moving to Korea?

Hahaha I know. I think I'm allergic to London😂

Nope although I am thinking about doing this student exchange thing so I can go there for a year and learn some Korean.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
I'm already neglecting the thread :mmm:
Reply 57
Original post by Mr...
My thoughts exactly :zomg:L:yikes:

:ahee::ninja:

I guess they just wanted the beast for you guys:yep:
How is it obvious that you like rap?
What rappers?

:five: Living in London has gotten pretty boring when you've got to go to school every day and everything costs a fortune :colonhash:
I've tried to venture into Central London more often this Summer and the only thing that tickled my fancy was Five Guys..

That sounds really fun :woo:
When do you plan on doing it?

I'm not sure if you will know them but I listen to quite unpopular rappers, well rappers that are trying to get famous through YouTube :P
Also, btw how do you quote someone?
Like reply to a specific part?
Well, in the past week I have gone on a John Green book spree, after one of my friends was constantly telling me to read The Fault in Our Stars (peer pressure). Right now, I'm reading The Perks of being a Wallflower (it's a really good book).
No, I haven't actually watched OITNB. I am knee-deep in film and movie recommendations and unfortunately haven't had time to watch it yet :/

Welcome to the thread! I'm glad you're feeling more prepared for this year! :biggrin:
@Mr... likes French. A lot. :mmm:

Thank you :smile: I've kind of been made to like French, since my primary school taught it to us for 2 years and my French teacher was friends with my mom. I guess I had an advantage when it came to secondary school, which made French a lot easier for me and hence my favourite subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...

:five: Living in London has gotten pretty boring when you've got to go to school every day and everything costs a fortune :colonhash:
I've tried to venture into Central London more often this Summer and the only thing that tickled my fancy was Five Guys..

That sounds really fun :woo:
When do you plan on doing it?

London is a very boring mess. That's exactly the same as me. It's like I only go out to eat food now. Five Guys is so tasty. I'm craving it so much right now.

I'm excited I'm thinking of doing it as soon as I finish this academic year so around June. I'm kind of nervous though :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest