The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's called Life as a Modern Teen.
Original post by Edosawr
What's your blog called?
Original post by Mr...
Oh okay :biggrin:

You got study leave in Y10? :lolwut:

Yup, for the end of year mocks, but it started when exams did and I had no free days... did appreciate not having to be in school when there wasn't an exam :biggrin:

They also (kindly) gave a day off before the Maths GCSE for the people taking it, so we could revise... luckily the one thing I revised came up so I'm happy with that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
"Snazztastic"! :ahee:

We can edit you out of the quote list, if you'd like? Sorry. :tongue:
#

nah it's cool, it does me no harm
Reply 83
trying to forget the fact that im now in y11 tbh
Reply 84
Original post by JohnLE
ADd me to the group (also what was the mention?)

I'm going into yr 11 after these holidays

I'm taking:
Double sci
Computer sci
Geog
French
Eng land and lit
Maths

After yr11 I would like to do A levels, chem,bio and geography.

I'm feeling confident about yr11 and am looking forward to additional science.

im dreading additional science we already started some of the modules and im probably going to fail it along with my core science gcse
Original post by hoodo1
im dreading additional science we already started some of the modules and im probably going to fail it along with my core science gcse

We( my classmates) just about finished additional science this year- and we are doing our mocks for them in October

It's not too bad actually a lot of it is the same as core science just in depth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScienceFantatic
We( my classmates) just about finished additional science this year- and we are doing our mocks for them in October

It's not too bad actually a lot of it is the same as core science just in depth

Posted from TSR Mobile

God, I hate the forces and motions topic in Physics though! I'm getting B's that are always 1 mark of an A! In the other sciences, I am for A*s but in Physics I just aim for an A because I find it so hard! :colondollar:
The fact you guys only have one adjective makes me uncomfortable, you need another :tongue:
Original post by Edosawr
God, I hate the forces and motions topic in Physics though! I'm getting B's that are always 1 mark of an A! In the other sciences, I am for A*s but in Physics I just aim for an A because I find it so hard! :colondollar:

I quite like additional science and that topic is alright lol- it's the current electricity topic that I hate- parallel circuits, series. It's v annoying. But the second half of that topic is good-mains electricity.

I'm personally aiming for an A* in physics. I got an A* in my ISA so I might as well :tongue:- I'm quite worried about p3 though and I feel that will bring my grade down.

Good luck in getting your A- have you been thinking about your A-level options?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gingerbread101
The fact you guys only have one adjective makes me uncomfortable, you need another :tongue:

What I'm disappointed by is the lack of the word "neoteric" :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What I'm disappointed by is the lack of the word "neoteric" :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't reuse the same word twice though :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
True, @Frodokins should add the Fabulous again :moon:

Does the Y13 thread have any adjectives?:mmm:

I can add it if you wish :h:

Nope, you guys are the only ones :tongue:
Reply 92
Original post by Mr...
True, @Frodokins should add the Fabulous again :moon:

Does the Y13 thread have any adjectives?:mmm:

We are so amazing we don't need adjectives, we just radiate our superlativeness:hand:
Original post by Mr...
You could ask Frodo as she's OP :yep:

Same as last year :ahee:

@Frodokins what do you think? :h:
Original post by Mr...

I love Animal Fam!:woo:

You should really have a comma after "Animal" :pierre:
Original post by Mr...
I'm so confused :lolwut:

Never mind. :indiff:
Reply 96
Original post by Mr...
Oh please :lol:

Don't hate us because you wanna be us
Original post by Mr...
I'm so confused :lolwut:

You missed your r in farm so he is right.
Hello people of this thread.
I too am like you in the sense that im in FRICKING year 11!!(yhh i haven't rlly been out much this holiday:tongue:).
Anyways holla at me
Reply 98
Original post by hoodo1

Skim read through your revision guide for additional science and revise properly for your mocks if u have time stay after and ask the teachers for help
I quite like additional science and that topic is alright lol- it's the current electricity topic that I hate- parallel circuits, series. It's v annoying. But the second half of that topic is good-mains electricity.

I'm personally aiming for an A* in physics. I got an A* in my ISA so I might as well :tongue:- I'm quite worried about p3 though and I feel that will bring my grade down.

Good luck in getting your A- have you been thinking about your A-level options?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm aiming for an A* in all the ISAs because they're not too hard imo!

I'm thinking of doing Maths, Biology, Chemistry and French or Geography or German, but I know for a fact that I'm dropping Physics. :h:

Latest