The Student Room Group

Nutrition and Dietetics applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kirsty1001
Yeah! Not looking forward to that part...
Where's your first choice?

My first choice is currently Notts, but I do like the look of Surrey and Kings...
How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KatieAlicexxx
My first choice is currently Notts, but I do like the look of Surrey and Kings...
How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kings I think. Want to stay in london, so it's there or London Met! Can't wait to find out if/where I get in!!
Ah nice! Things that out me off about London are the prices and how busy it is... Coming from the countryside off would be quite a culture shock!

Did you say youd sent off your application yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kings I think. Want to stay in london, so it's there or London Met! Can't wait to find out if/where I get in!!

Sorry I didn't quote you, see my earlier reply!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah nice! Things that out me off about London are the prices and how busy it is... Coming from the countryside off would be quite a culture shock!

Did you say youd sent off your application yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah! The prices are crazy- I do wonder sometimes if it's really worth it. But I'm a mature student, so got everything set up here now. So studying here makes sense- getting contacts here through placements etc.
I haven't just yet- by the end of the month I plan to have it sent. Have you? I wonder when we will start hearing back from them! Eeek!!
If any of you have sent off your applications already, have you received 'welcome' emails, or emails from universities stating that they're reviewing your application?
Haha yeah! The prices are crazy- I do wonder sometimes if it's really worth it. But I'm a mature student, so got everything set up here now. So studying here makes sense- getting contacts here through placements etc.
I haven't just yet- by the end of the month I plan to have it sent. Have you? I wonder when we will start hearing back from them! Eeek!!

Ah well that's fair enough, makes sense of you have ties there! Yeah, I sent it to my tutor and he's just reviewing it! So scary!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Hi everyone! Its so nice to find people who are applying for Nutrition and Dietetics! It's so nerve racking isn't it?
Original post by chlo0210
Hi everyone! Its so nice to find people who are applying for Nutrition and Dietetics! It's so nerve racking isn't it?

Hi! Yeah I made the thread so I could see if anyone else was applying for it (I didn't want to be alone!). Where are you applying to?
Reply 29
how much work experience do you have??
I've got quite a lot, as I'm a mature student I've worked in pharmacy for few years and done two lots of volunteering and am a practice manager now. Just the grades I'm worried about!!
I'm so worried about what the interviews are going to be like! Does anyone have any idea how competitive they are?
Reply 32
Original post by Heynothing24
Hi! Yeah I made the thread so I could see if anyone else was applying for it (I didn't want to be alone!). Where are you applying to?

Kings
Nottingham
Coventry
Plymouth
Surrey
What about you?
Reply 33
I'm so worried about what the interviews are going to be like! Does anyone have any idea how competitive they are?

The interviews are what I'm most worried about too to be honest with you! I have no idea what to expect! where are you applying too?

I don't know how competitive the interviews are. I know some do group interviews!! Terrifying! I know there's about 30 applicants per place!
Has anyone had any offers to interview yet? I've heard kings and Surrey are giving out offers to other subjects already and it's making me nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I was wondering, too.

Also, on the Nutrition and Dietetics 2015 thread, people mentioned some sort of questionnaire that has to be done at Nottingham. Does anyone know anything about this? I can't find anything on any questionnaire on the university website.

And does anyone know about the literacy and numeracy tests at Surrey that last year's applicants had to do?

Not even sent mine yet!!
Have you been to many open days?
Not even sent mine yet!!
Have you been to many open days?

Only Nottingham. I was going to visit the others but I didn't as I will visit them when I go for interviews anyway. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest