The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele university lindsey hall

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hanlouise96
Yep, I think it's mentioned on the Keele website about the pans, I think ikea do loads of magnetic pans and they're not too expensive. Same! I really want to use my new pillows and bedding now, it's all so nice!

As you may have realised i didnt read the website to clearly😂 i think im just so over excited that im just skipping everything and just buying! But il definetly keep that in mind!
Have you found anybody that you'll be flat sharing with ayet? X
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by simeron96
As you may have realised i didnt read the website to clearly😂 i think im just so over excited that im just skipping everything and just buying! But il definetly keep that in mind!
Have you found anybody that you'll be flat sharing with ayet? X

I've found someone who is 10 doors down from me but that's the closest! How about you?
I've found someone who is 10 doors down from me but that's the closest! How about you?

Nobody at all, im in room 524 and ive found nobody close!
Nobody at all, im in room 524 and ive found nobody close!

I'm in 410 and I haven't really found anyone too near me! I guess we'll find out who our neighbours are when we move in!
I'm in 410 and I haven't really found anyone too near me! I guess we'll find out who our neighbours are when we move in!

Yes i guess so! I hope you enjoy your course and time there! X
Hi All,

We look forward to welcoming you to Keele and we hope you enjoy living in Lindsay! Lindsay houses regular Lindsay blocks, Taylor House, as well as Lindsay Court. Lindsay Court is an all en-suite accommodation block, and room types across the rest of Lindsay vary. Our webpages have lots of information on accommodation in Lindsay. You can check out 360 room and area views, as well as read up on the facilities that Lindsay has (a cafe bar, 24 hour launderette, bicycle storage, common room etc.)

You may also find your neighbour's and be able to share tips and advice on our dedicated Halls Life Facebook group. We will also be updating student residents on upcoming events, trips and competitions, all part of our exciting Halls Life project! Join here: www.facebook.com/groups/hallslifelindsay

In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions about our halls of residence!

Illana (Residence Support)
Reply 26
Lindsay Court here, Fifth floor I believe!
Original post by JimmerEv
Lindsay Court here, Fifth floor I believe!

Hey same im on the fifth floor! What room number?! X
Reply 28
Hey same im on the fifth floor! What room number?! X

I will find out soon, dayum hey neighbour, from Bristol and im James :smile:
I will find out soon, dayum hey neighbour, from Bristol and im James :smile:

Let me know when you do! But hey, Ive had trouble finding anybody in a room in the 500's! my names simeron, Congrats on getting into keele 😊 x
Reply 30
Let me know when you do! But hey, Ive had trouble finding anybody in a room in the 500's! my names simeron, Congrats on getting into keele 😊 x

If I can recall it's 509/11, nice to meet ya. Thanks, you too dude!
If I can recall it's 509/11, nice to meet ya. Thanks, you too dude!

On facebook theres quite a few people in the early 500's!!! You might find a whole lot of a flatmates on there x
Reply 32
On facebook theres quite a few people in the early 500's!!! You might find a whole lot of a flatmates on there x

I take that back, im 526 I just found out, im your neighbour dude *brofist*
Im taking env and sustainability, how about you? :smile:
I take that back, im 526 I just found out, im your neighbour dude *brofist*
Im taking env and sustainability, how about you? :smile:

Whaaaaat?!!! Finally a neighbour!! Can you cook?😂 im taking criminology! Do you have fb? If yes whats your name?
Reply 34
Whaaaaat?!!! Finally a neighbour!! Can you cook?😂 im taking criminology! Do you have fb? If yes whats your name?

Thats crazy, nice degree, im guessing you have taken psychology then? :smile:
Reply 35
Anyone studying English and/or History this September?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by cjmro
Anyone studying English and/or History this September?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im studying Env and Sustainability, there has to be some though!
Reply 37
Lindsay Court, 118 :smile:
Hey! Lindsay Hall A 020 and studying Chemistry and Human Bio in Natural Sciences:smile: Just gonna give this a bump
Reply 39
Hi! I'm in Lindsay hall E on the ground floor. I'll be studying neuroscience so pm me if you want to chat :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest