The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Waiting for a response

Hi guys,
I went through clearing and received a verbal offer from the University. It showed up in my portal and I accepted it and added the choice on Track yesterday, but I'm still waiting for a response from the University to see if they'll accept me. Is it normal for it to take this long or should I be worried? I'd appreciate any advice anyone has :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I have the same problem! It said my place was confirmed in the portal however now been waiting for it to be reviewed through ucas. Not sure if I should call them or not 😕
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
I feel better knowing someone else is in the same situation! I guess they're just busy with all the applications and stuff they're getting but if I haven't heard anything by tomorrow I'll definitely give them a ring
Reply 3
Yeah same here! Do you reckon calling the clearing hotline is the best thing or calling direct to the admissions office directly? Im thinking I may have more luck through admissions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I think admissions would probably be better
Reply 5
Yeah thanks good luck hope you hear soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by harry.jones218
Hi guys,
I went through clearing and received a verbal offer from the University. It showed up in my portal and I accepted it and added the choice on Track yesterday, but I'm still waiting for a response from the University to see if they'll accept me. Is it normal for it to take this long or should I be worried? I'd appreciate any advice anyone has :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the same situation, phoned up and they confirmed if you accepted the offer on their site you're a Kent student. It just takes so long because of all the people trying to do the same thing.
Good to know. I was getting worried there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending