The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Anyone looking for a flat mate?

Okay, I'm starting Uclan this time and decided I was living at home. Only then realised how hard it would be going back and forth all the time so I decided to live in Preston, hence why I have no student accommodation. So I need to be a flat mate. Only I don't start until March so that would be when I was moving in? If anyone's looking for a flat mate please message me?
Reply 1
Yeah i'm kind of in the same situation, Most of my friends didnt get the required Grade so the plan of getting a house together Went down the drain ! Have you got fb or something we could speak on?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
I have a room spare at my accommodation... You would be living with two girls Jessica and Katy and a boy called Adam! 2 first years and 1 second year! All extremely lovely people and good flatmates. I'm no longer at university so it would be my room you'd be having, the accommodation service is called Bellevue, the people there are lovely! If you would like to know more about anything to do with flatmates and the room please message me! :-) x
Original post by Vicanuks
Yeah i'm kind of in the same situation, Most of my friends didnt get the required Grade so the plan of getting a house together Went down the drain ! Have you got fb or something we could speak on?

I've sent you a message! Only I don't think it was a private one if you get me? Haha I'm still getting used to this! x
Original post by ashleighvamplew
I have a room spare at my accommodation... You would be living with two girls Jessica and Katy and a boy called Adam! 2 first years and 1 second year! All extremely lovely people and good flatmates. I'm no longer at university so it would be my room you'd be having, the accommodation service is called Bellevue, the people there are lovely! If you would like to know more about anything to do with flatmates and the room please message me! :-) x

I've sent you a private message about it!! Thank you so much! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending