The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel 2015- Sociology or Lacy Hall (Flat 38)? 😁

Hi there! I'm trying to find other incoming Brunel students that are either going to study Sociology or are going to stay in Flat 38 in Lacy Hall (Bishop Complex). Reckoned it would make things slightly less awkward if we "meet" here beforehand. 😄
Reply 1
I just applied for accommodation and Bishops is my top choice! How long did it take for your application to be approved?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Brunel was actually my insurance choice, so I applied a couple months ago but didn't receive any offer. But once the results came out yesterday I got the room offer within about 12 hours. I was pretty impressed. 😋
Reply 3
I applied through clearing yesterday so I'm still waiting for them to properly confirm my offer. I just really hope I get the accommodation I want !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I wouldn't worry about it, all the accommodation seems fairly grand and reasonably close to everything! Pretty sure I heard about a room exchange thing or something, might be something to look into if you don't get into Bishop straight away. 😁

What course did you apply for?
Reply 5
Original post by FJMacD
I wouldn't worry about it, all the accommodation seems fairly grand and reasonably close to everything! Pretty sure I heard about a room exchange thing or something, might be something to look into if you don't get into Bishop straight away. 😁

What course did you apply for?

English

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

Cool, well good luck with the application and let me know if you end up in Bishop 😄
Reply 7
Original post by FJMacD
Cool, well good luck with the application and let me know if you end up in Bishop 😄

Thank you :yep: and yeah will do !:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FJMacD
Hi there! I'm trying to find other incoming Brunel students that are either going to study Sociology or are going to stay in Flat 38 in Lacy Hall (Bishop Complex). Reckoned it would make things slightly less awkward if we "meet" here beforehand. 😄

I'm studying Sociology too :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by TaylaBenson
I'm studying Sociology too :smile:

Cool, you doing the 3 year or 4 year course? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending