The Student Room Group

Rejecting an offer and replying next year for the same course?

I have made my offer to study Physics at King's but want to reject it to try for another course next year but would still like to apply to King's as a backup incase I don't get into the course I want to. Would I:
a) be allowed to reapply to King's and
b) Their highest offer is AAA, which is what I have, and they made me the offer without an interview, so how would them making me an offer next time round work, if I am allowed to apply again, of course?
Original post by provhatr
I have made my offer to study Physics at King's but want to reject it to try for another course next year but would still like to apply to King's as a backup incase I don't get into the course I want to. Would I:
b) Their highest offer is AAA, which is what I have, and they made me the offer without an interview, so how would them making me an offer next time round work, if I am allowed to apply again, of course?

a) Yes.

b) The same, most likely.
Original post by provhatr

A) yep
B) you'd have to ask them- if you have the grades and aren't sitting any more/resitting then you will get unconditional offers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending