Scroll to see replies

Original post by englandireland
LSE,
Durham,
Edinburgh,
Bristol,
Trinity College Dublin,
Oxford Brooks.
Doing Geography, but doing Geog and Politics if they offer a course.

What everyone else doing?

I've moved this to the Geography forum for you :smile:
I'm applying for geography too!! But in Scotland... I'm excited!!!
Original post by rhiannonm25
I'm applying for geography too!! But in Scotland... I'm excited!!!

nice! which uni are you applying for??
Original post by englandireland
nice! which uni are you applying for??

Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling :smile:
I applied and recieved all offers from Bristol , Newcastle , Edinburgh , liverpool and Nottingham all for geography
Original post by Blueberryem
I applied and recieved all offers from Bristol , Newcastle , Edinburgh , liverpool and Nottingham all for geography

How long did it take you to ge your offer from newcastle? And what course have you applied for?
Original post by arichards_
How long did it take you to ge your offer from newcastle? And what course have you applied for?

It took about 4 days and BSc , what about you ?
I'm doing human geography! Got all my offers from KCL, Cardiff, Queen Marys, Reading and Bath Spa:colondollar:
How come everyone's got offers already? I haven't even sent mine away yet :frown:((( oops
I've got offers from Newcastle, Durham, Lancaster (unconditional) and York. Just waiting to hear back from Oxford re interviews although I'm pretty sure I haven't got one. I sent mine off early because of applying to Oxford but tbf most of my friends have sent theirs off as well and have started receiving offers.
How long did it take for Nottingham to come back to you? I also got an offer from Newcastle :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Nicosdream
I've got offers from Newcastle, Durham, Lancaster (unconditional) and York. Just waiting to hear back from Oxford re interviews although I'm pretty sure I haven't got one. I sent mine off early because of applying to Oxford but tbf most of my friends have sent theirs off as well and have started receiving offers.

Did you apply BA/Bsc for Durham... Still waiting to hear back from them 😬😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for the bsc 😊 I think they are notoriously slow repliers though - from what I've heard the bsc isn't as popular as the ba which may be why I've heard back but others haven't.
Original post by m8itscharlo
How long did it take for Nottingham to come back to you? I also got an offer from Newcastle :smile:

It took about 3 weeks :smile:
Reply 54
I applied for the bsc 😊 I think they are notoriously slow repliers though - from what I've heard the bsc isn't as popular as the ba which may be why I've heard back but others haven't.

Yeah I applied for the BA, congrats on your offer though man!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got offers for geography from Durham, Exeter, Birmingham, Southampton and an interview from Cambridge. Just got my advanced reading from Cambridge and oh my it is complex.... :frown:
Original post by Aneel98
Yeah I applied for the BA, congrats on your offer though man!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! Hope you get yours soon 😊

Hi

I've got an offer from Durham too, did you apply for the BA or Bsc course?

Also waiting for Oxford, which college did you go for?
Original post by Sparster
Got offers for geography from Durham, Exeter, Birmingham, Southampton and an interview from Cambridge. Just got my advanced reading from Cambridge and oh my it is complex.... :frown:

What sort of thing have Cambridge given you for the reading? I've applied for Oxford but just interested haha
Original post by cclaireb
What sort of thing have Cambridge given you for the reading? I've applied for Oxford but just interested haha

I am not even sure if I am even allowed to say tbh? Might be under the data disclosure act or something :s-smilie: Basically it is a proper paper written by a professor which covers theories and such. Lots of complicated words eww.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending