The Student Room Group

Geography applicants - 2016 entry!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Has any one got offers from LSE/UCL/kings/Durham (BA)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by annaosborne
what were your predicted grades? and did you apply for a Ba or Bsc at durham?

A*A*A and BSc
Reply 82
I want to put either durham or bristol as my first choice but they are the only two offers i am waiting for!

oooh i loved durham so much but have never been to bristol, where else have you applied??
Reply 83
Original post by ameliadearie
Is anybody else applying to Northumbria/Oxford Brookes/Liverpool/Manchester Met/Coventry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got two offers back from Coventry! Did you end up applying there? If so for what course?
Original post by bec_anna123
oooh i loved durham so much but have never been to bristol, where else have you applied??

same!! bristol is amazing i think i might put it as my firm over durham if i get the offers. I applied for liverpool, sheffield and exeter as well you?
Reply 85
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1454053069.302121.jpg

Which one to choose... 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
same!! bristol is amazing i think i might put it as my firm over durham if i get the offers. I applied for liverpool, sheffield and exeter as well you?

I'm putting Bristol as my firm too
Has anyone applied for Stirling??
Anyone applied to Derby to study Geography starting in September? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Theonej98
I'm putting Bristol as my firm too

have you got an offer from bristol?

I applied there for BSc with study abroad and haven't heard back yet and am getting quite impatient :wink:
I'm hoping to get an offer though as I got an interview (but then rejection) from Oxford

Also do they ask for a specific grade in geography?

Anyone got offers from Exeter for BSc with study abroad?
Original post by elenaxxx

I applied there for BSc with study abroad and haven't heard back yet and am getting quite impatient :wink:
I'm hoping to get an offer though as I got an interview (but then rejection) from Oxford

Yep
Reply 91
i have got an offer from Exeter for Bsc with study abroad, but I'm waiting for Bsc Study abroad from Bristol too! None of my friends who have applied to Bristol at my school have heard back either :/
Original post by elenaxxx

Yeah i do have an offer, one of my friends applied for the study abroad and has not heard back so i think their quite slow, i got rejected by oxford too :smile: slightlly relieved though. And yeah mines A*AA but some peoples may be lower.

I got an offer from exeter too but probably not going to go Bristol looks sick
Reply 93
Original post by Aneel98
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1454053069.302121.jpg

Which one to choose... 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd go Durham or UCL - have you decided yet??
p.s which Durham College have you been allocated to??
Original post by yy7
i have got an offer from Exeter for Bsc with study abroad, but I'm waiting for Bsc Study abroad from Bristol too! None of my friends who have applied to Bristol at my school have heard back either :/

same here :wink:
Reply 95
Original post by Aneel98
Has any one got offers from LSE/UCL/kings/Durham (BA)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I've got offers from UCL and KCL and still waiting for Durham. I know you asked this over a month ago so probably no longer relevant, but have you heard back from any of them?
Reply 96
Hi, I've got offers from UCL, KCL, Cardiff, Nottingham and now I'm just waiting for Durham :s-smilie:.
Reply 97
has anyone applied to Glasgow and still not heard anything???
Original post by robsonev

Someone at my school still hasn't heard back
Original post by robsonev

I got an offer before Christmas and my friend got rejected a few weeks ago, hmm I would have thought they'd be finished by now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending