The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Mill Hall 2015-16

Got allocated my room the other day, I'm staying on the ground floor room 1.

Read a lot of mixed stuff about mill hall, but seems like it'll be good for the social life :biggrin:

Anyway, any of my flat mates on here?
Reply 1
heyy! I'll be in Room 159, yeah I've heard good and bad things but for the most part people have said its alright haha
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Original post by Tari1997
heyy! I'll be in Room 159, yeah I've heard good and bad things but for the most part people have said its alright haha

oh nice

what course are you studying?
Reply 3
Original post by SuperjointRitual
oh nice

what course are you studying?

Law wbu?
History
i keep switching between nervous and excited haha.
Reply 5
History

nice! Yeah nervous/excited in kinda me too :smile:
History

I'm on the third floor but a second year :smile:
I also study history as well, so if you have any questions feel free to ask
Original post by Gorganite
I'm on the third floor but a second year :smile:
I also study history as well, so if you have any questions feel free to ask

thanks! :biggrin:
how did you find your first year, course wise and also at the uni in general?
thanks! :biggrin:
how did you find your first year, course wise and also at the uni in general?

I thought my first year was really good, just wished I had joined a lot more societies to be honest haha. There were a lot of things to do during the week such as going out or different events to attend. The weekend was kind of dead because most people went home, but I still had a really good time :smile:

Course wise I loved that as well besides two modules which mostly everyone found boring. If you do What is History? then you might understand haha.
But yeah it was really fun and interesting really, and second year history sounds even better, we finally had the option to choose our modules :biggrin:
Reply 9
Heyy I'm room 122. Really nervous. Is it a mixed accommodation or single sex. I'm a girl btw. Soo nervous ss 😯😯😊
Original post by navnavxx1
Heyy I'm room 122. Really nervous. Is it a mixed accommodation or single sex. I'm a girl btw. Soo nervous ss 😯😯😊

hey

the ground floor is lads only, and the rest are mixed i believe.

everyone's a bit nervous, don't worry too much :smile:
Original post by navnavxx1

we'll be on the same floor and I think most if not all freshers are nervous so don't worry we're all in the same boat :smile:
I'm in room 180 and absolutely ****ting it now after hearing sooo many mixed things about mill hall.... anyone doing law with placement year?
Reply 13
hey im gonna be on the third floor and im a second year so i was wondering if its a mix of freshers etc or will it just be my year group
Original post by kam11
hey im gonna be on the third floor and im a second year so i was wondering if its a mix of freshers etc or will it just be my year group

Hey, I'm on the third floor as well. And am a second year as well :smile:
Yeah I was wondering that as well to be honest, but guess we'll have to wait and see?

Btw what room number are you?
Original post by faiza.r96
I'm in room 180 and absolutely ****ting it now after hearing sooo many mixed things about mill hall.... anyone doing law with placement year?

Im doing law with placement! Yeah i too have heard mixed things but I reckon it will be okay im in room 159 :smile:
Reply 16
Room 350-ish, was half asleep while listening to the residence call...
Anyways 3rd year student, I presume im on the last floor with a room number like that, I hope to meet you all on monday (cant get there on sunday!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending