The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Confirmation letter an d further instructions

Does anyone know when Manchester send out their confirmation letters/emails? And what happens now in terms admin?
You won't necessarily get an email/letter solely to confirm your place, it depends on the department. It might be a couple of weeks before they start sending out information about the start of the course.

You'll need to confirm your attendance, which requires you to activate your IT account if you haven't already. Then you can register online from the beginning of September.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
You won't necessarily get an email/letter solely to confirm your place, it depends on the department. It might be a couple of weeks before they start sending out information about the start of the course.

You'll need to confirm your attendance, which requires you to activate your IT account if you haven't already. Then you can register online from the beginning of September.

Thanks, I'm all set up now! Just have to deal with student finance -_-
Original post by melvisntnormal
Does anyone know when Manchester send out their confirmation letters/emails? And what happens now in terms admin?

I haven't received a confirmation email or heard anything back about accommodation ! Also no idea how to activate my IT account
Original post by josierichards
Also no idea how to activate my IT account

There's a link in my previous post.
Reply 5
I received my offer via adjustment on Friday when will I recieve details of my it account?
Original post by rkhan57
I received my offer via adjustment on Friday when will I recieve details of my it account?

You can activate your IT account via the link in my earlier post.
Reply 7
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
You can activate your IT account via the link in my earlier post.

What details do I put in? I only have my ucas id?
Original post by rkhan57
What details do I put in? I only have my ucas id?

In that case, you'll need to wait until you have your ID number from Manchester. If you have any emails from them, check to see if it's mentioned somewhere. If not, either wait a few more days to see if you get sent it or contact the admissions office to find out what it is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending