The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pompompandapple
LOL. I've got some ideas about what to put in. I'm not sure if it will be enough though.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's three weeks...
Reply 1581
guys dont crib over the ps's
just write why you wanna attend westminster
your academics, interests extra curricular activities
also i would advise you to mention something in your ps's that you think separates you from other prospective candidates
if you need any help just pm me
Reply 1582
Original post by applesquash
Economics and math for me! :smile:
oh my goodness can't wait! I won't be going to the school though so I probably won't see any of you. :/

Haha applesquash I shall be sitting the entrance exams from India.where are you sitting your exams from
Im really freaking out about the exam.. :frown:

Does anyone know what the chem and physic exam is based on? :K:
Original post by Paint-it-in-white
Im really freaking out about the exam.. :frown:

Does anyone know what the chem and physic exam is based on? :K:

They say in the prospectus that the Chem is based on core material and ideas that are covered in all types of GCSE courses. I take this to mean that stuff we've learnt in Year 10, but some of us have only done a tiny bit of Chem in Year 10. Physics is meant to be not based on any GCSE or iGCSE course, and no particular knowledge is assumed after Key Stage 3. Apparently.
Reply 1585
Not worried about chem and Eco. I'm just worried about further math
pompompandapple: thank you :tongue:

Oh and you know in the section where it says you have to put your 'GCSE/IGCSE Subjects and Results' I haven’t actually fully completed any of my gcse's so do i just put down the predictions? :wink:

Oh and you know in the section where it says you have to put your 'GCSE/IGCSE Subjects and Results' I haven’t actually fully completed any of my gcse's so do i just put down the predictions? :wink:

No problem :smile:

And yes, put down your predictions.
Thank youudidodoop :biggrin:
Reply 1589
damn i just realised i am the only guy currently active in this thread hahahah
Some top boarding schools offer substantial scholarships to academic girls wishing to enter the sixth form. One example:

http://www.stmaryscalne.org/index.php/admissions/scholarships

Isn't the date where application closes the 5th?

Original post by pompompandapple
No problem :smile:

And yes, put down your predictions.

I'm pretty sure it says that they'll ask your school for your predictions...which means you should leave it blank if you haven't taken them yet. No? o.O
Reply 1593
its all right to leave it blank
Original post by elliotlauu
Isn't the date where application closes the 5th?

It's the 12th for some of it, and the 16th for the rest. Make sure you complete: Candidate Details, Examination Special Arrangements, Parent / Guardian Contact Details, and Entrance Examination Subjects by the 12th, and also pay the registration fee by the 12th as well.
Original post by deadpinkfluffycat
I'm pretty sure it says that they'll ask your school for your predictions...which means you should leave it blank if you haven't taken them yet. No? o.O

Ah, yes. I'd filled mine in ages ago, so had forgotten that they ask for predictions. My bad! :redface:
Reply 1596
hey guys hows the registration and exam prep going
Original post by arshadb
hey guys hows the registration and exam prep going

Ugh. Still have the PS to go. D:
Reply 1598
Original post by deadpinkfluffycat
Ugh. Still have the PS to go. D:

i thought i had helped you :redface:
DONE WITH MY PERSONAL STATEMENT! Just touching it up a little.

Latest

Trending

Trending