The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Commuting and Freshers Events

Hey! Firstly, congratulations everybody on getting into Kings! Is there anybody that's commuting to the uni? And what freshers events have you guys booked, if anything? I really want to go but I feel like getting home, tube zone 6, will be hard...
So far, I'm clueless about any freshers events going on. Everything seems to be on the KCLSU website, but I'm not sure which ones are worth going to, will probably wait till enrolment week next month.

I will be commuting from Roehampton, so I'm near Barnes station in zone 3 and can take a train to Waterloo.. not so bad! Where exactly are you commuting from?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
The only way I know about any freshers events is through the one or two freshers groups on Facebook which are probably worth joining. I think I'll do the same and just wait and see what the majority of KCL freshers are doing and go from there :smile:

I'm commuting from just outside of East London, Zone 6. There's a direct train to Liverpool St and then a few stops on the tube so its not too bad at all, coming home is difficult on a night out because the last train is usually at about 1am.

What course are you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest