The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Grosvenor House- Mini Studios

I live in London and I haven't been able to view my accommodation yet:s-smilie:. Can anyone tell me what to expect from the mini studios in Grosvenor house?:confused:
I have a picture of a 'plan' of their studio rooms.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Ooooo okay. Thanks!:h:
Original post by migh_and_highty
I have a picture of a 'plan' of their studio rooms.

Thanks for showing Sophia that :smile:

Original post by Sophia.D.
Ooooo okay. Thanks!:h:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM!
Original post by Prodigy Living
Thanks for showing Sophia that :smile:

No prob :smile: btw I sent an email but didn't get a reply, when is the earliest I can move stuff into my mini studio because it's just easier asap, does it have to be on the 19th or could I possibly do it earlier in sept or late august?

Also, while i'm here, is the radiator in the newly built flats still under the desk or somewhere else? Also my internet was pretty good in D block, would it be good in A too (wireless)?
Finally, every mini-studio has a TV right? D'ya reckon there's space to keep a console in the gap because it looks quite a tight fit there, or do I have to keep it on the ground? Thanks very much
Original post by migh_and_highty

No prob :smile: btw I sent an email but didn't get a reply, when is the earliest I can move stuff into my mini studio because it's just easier asap, does it have to be on the 19th or could I possibly do it earlier in sept or late august?

Also, while i'm here, is the radiator in the newly built flats still under the desk or somewhere else? Also my internet was pretty good in D block, would it be good in A too (wireless)?
Finally, every mini-studio has a TV right? D'ya reckon there's space to keep a console in the gap because it looks quite a tight fit there, or do I have to keep it on the ground? Thanks very much

Hey,
19th is the check-in date for those who booked directly through Grosvenor (I think it is a week earlier if you booked direct through DMU).

If you speak with Grosvenor House (0203 595 3280) and they'll be able to confirm for you if it is a possibility about moving your stuff in earlier.

The radiator is under the desk, and your Wi-Fi should be as good as it was in D block :smile:

Unfortunately, I'm not sure about squeezing the console in - but there should be ample space nearby to place it. I don't believe the mini studio's come with a TV, but if you speak with Grosvenor House about moving in earlier, they should be able to confirm that as well.

EDIT: Also might be worth asking other residents about the console in our private residents group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1375397749432450/ :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Prodigy Living
Hey,
19th is the check-in date for those who booked directly through Grosvenor (I think it is a week earlier if you booked direct through DMU).

If you speak with Grosvenor House (0203 595 3280) and they'll be able to confirm for you if it is a possibility about moving your stuff in earlier.

The radiator is under the desk, and your Wi-Fi should be as good as it was in D block :smile:

Unfortunately, I'm not sure about squeezing the console in - but there should be ample space nearby to place it. I don't believe the mini studio's come with a TV, but if you speak with Grosvenor House about moving in earlier, they should be able to confirm that as well.

EDIT: Also might be worth asking other residents about the console in our private residents group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1375397749432450/ :smile:

Ah, I thought that picture implied a TV was included, because it only says the computer is there for demonstration purposes :*{

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending