The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

English Language and Linguistics students?

Just posting a quick thread to see who else will be studying linguistics at King's next month :smile:

Also, what's the deal with all the freshers' events next month? I have no idea which events to go to, might just wing it in September..
I'm studying English Language and Linguistics too! :awesome:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Can't wait :smile:
Reply 3
I'll be there too! Very excited!
Hi I'll also be studying at Kings in September. Excited to meet everyone!
Reply 5
Hi everyone!! I'll be studying this too but I'm actually trying to change courses onto the Geog BA....I feel so bad snaking already, king's say I should try changing once it actually begins...
Hi guys do you know when we collect our ID (and from where?) and also when our induction is?

Original post by husnafshah
Hi I'll also be studying at Kings in September. Excited to meet everyone!

Original post by HollyIndiaa
I'll be there too! Very excited!

Original post by localblackguy
Can't wait :smile:

Original post by miff-meista
Just posting a quick thread to see who else will be studying linguistics at King's next month :smile:

Also, what's the deal with all the freshers' events next month? I have no idea which events to go to, might just wing it in September..
Original post by farhana97
Hi guys do you know when we collect our ID (and from where?) and also when our induction is?

Most information you'll need concerning our course will be here, but I've quoted the specific bits below:
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/sspp/departments/education/WTKings/Undergraduate/BAELL.aspx

The College will run 'Welcome Week sessions' from 14th-18th September, 9.30am-6pm in Franklin-Wilkins Building 2.84 at the Waterloo Campus. The purpose of these is for you to collect your student ID card. Under certain circumstances you can collect your card earlier if you are moving in to King's residences. More information can be found on the College's 'Collecting your student card' page.

The first programme-level activity run within the department is programme induction, which will start on Wednesday 16th September 2015 at 10am in Franklin-Wilkins Building 1.16 (first floor), and continue on 18th and 21st.

Quick Reply

Latest