The Student Room Group

Worst decisions a TV show has made

Scroll to see replies

The time skip between series 3 and 4 of Primeval, introducing the more futuristic set-up and the writing out of the majority of the main characters.
Skins: Fire. Enough said 😢😢😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
killing stannis off in the mnost ridiculous way ever
Continuing the Simpsons after season 20.
Original post by banterboy
killing stannis off in the mnost ridiculous way ever

Hes not dead

Never showing Lord Twenty of House Goodmen
Killing Katherine Pierce in TVD
Olivia ending up with Fitz in Scandal instead of Jake
Continuing Glee up to the sixth season
Misfits- changing the characters' powers and Nathan (Robert Sheehan) leaving the cast
Cancelling Hannibal and Firefly.
Reply 27
Original post by sjgriffiths
The time skip between series 3 and 4 of Primeval, introducing the more futuristic set-up and the writing out of the majority of the main characters.

Yes, and killing Nick (the only one that seemed to have a clue what was going on).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Killing Derek shepherd off
Fresh Prince of Bell-Air for changing 'Aunt Viv'!!
Making a sequel to Life on Mars; the premise of Ashes to Ashes got weirder and weirder
Scrapping the more serious tone of the past Doctor Who's for the whole "buddy cop" atmosphere. Ruined the show.
Seasons 5,6,7,8 of Dexter.
Original post by S-man10
Hes not dead

He's alive in the books, dead in the TV show
The ending to How I Met Your Mother
Employing Steven Moffat as head writer of Doctor Who
The cliffhanger and then cancellation of My Wife and Kids
Sarah Harding in Corrie
Carrying on The Simpsons for as long as it has been - doesn't feel the same anymore
Game of Thrones deviating heavily from the books, especially with the last season (still damn good though)
Original post by LaughingKitsune
He's alive in the books, dead in the TV show

I wouldn't bet on it :wink:
Misfits- Nathan leaving
TVD- killing Elena (even though she is annoying as hell)
Supernatural- how many times can you kill a main character.. I googled it 117 times
Game of thrones- 1. John snow -_- (no words) 2. Shireen?!!!!! 3. WHY ARENT THE DRAGONS IN EVERY EPSIODE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Not that I'm that interested in it anyway but this year's Wimbledon 2day was embarrassingly bad
I love how there are so many people with things about gossip girl :lol:
I'd say Blair marrying the prince of Monaco in gossip girl and Dan ending up with Serena
Reply 38
Killing off Joyce and Tara in Buffy the Vampire Slayer :frown:
Original post by syracg
Killing off Joyce and Tara in Buffy the Vampire Slayer :frown:

Ugh they both sucked. Tara's death even lead to the best villain; Dark Willow, although it would have been better if the darkness built up for a few more episodes, and not so much a snap.

Joyce was irritating as well.

Weeds made a mistake moving from Agrestic post season 3.

Heroes made Peter, Sylar and Hiro too powerful, and spent the majority of the show nerfing them.

Obvious Pll A reveal. Sara was definitely worse as TWO mysterious characters! Not the 50 other weirdos poking around Rosewood for the past 6 seasons

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending