The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Birley Warde townhouses

I was just wondering if anyone had any info on these flats as ive just received an offer from them and i can't find much information about them, such as double or single beds, how far is it from the main campus, is it sociable!? anything you know would be so helpful!!
Reply 1
Original post by ajh97
I was just wondering if anyone had any info on these flats as ive just received an offer from them and i can't find much information about them, such as double or single beds, how far is it from the main campus, is it sociable!? anything you know would be so helpful!!

Hi,
I'm in this accommodation and I know it's 3/4 beds, 2 min walk to the brooks building where my course is based but a 5/10 min walk to the main buildings which is closer to the city. I've also been to have a look at them and they seem to have a nice atmosphere about them. Hope this helps.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by THP_123
Hi,
I'm in this accommodation and I know it's 3/4 beds, 2 min walk to the brooks building where my course is based but a 5/10 min walk to the main buildings which is closer to the city. I've also been to have a look at them and they seem to have a nice atmosphere about them. Hope this helps.

Do you know how long it takes to walk to the other accommodations?
Reply 3
Original post by ajh97
Do you know how long it takes to walk to the other accommodations?

No idea, I'm sure you'd be able to work that out from google maps just use old birley street as the birley address and find the other addresses of the accommodations you want to get to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending