The Student Room Group

Which medical schools should I apply for?

I have 4A*'s 5A's and 1B at GCSE but have mitigating circumstances. I didn't perform well at AS level and got AABCC with remarking leading to a possible AAABC. Saying none of my grades go up, what med schools should I be looking at? I've taken a look through the document and can't decide where to apply for because I'm taking my UKCAT next week and while I think I'll hit the average, I doubt I'll do any better than it.

Can anyone give me any recommendations on where to apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by TheyCallMePolish
I have 4A*'s 5A's and 1B at GCSE but have mitigating circumstances. I didn't perform well at AS level and got AABCC with remarking leading to a possible AAABC. Saying none of my grades go up, what med schools should I be looking at? I've taken a look through the document and can't decide where to apply for because I'm taking my UKCAT next week and while I think I'll hit the average, I doubt I'll do any better than it.

Can anyone give me any recommendations on where to apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you still need help with this, I think it is very hard to decide where to apply and I wouldnt worry about where to apply before then except you want to eliminate the universities you probably will not get into, ie cambridge because of your AS ums etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending